No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have like 3 clusters in my garage, no clue what they are tho. I don't need em if u want em come get em. Freebie
    I picked up another 325is last weekend and after I got ahold of progressive discovered it was produced 13 cars after my purple bimmer.... lucky#13 was born and is going turbo and I'm leaving his older brother all motor

Comment

forgot... got a enthusiast in florida that needs e30 seatbelt buckles if anyone has a set he can have for his track project

Comment

Does anyone want to have a meet in the Charleston area soon?
        Last edited by SkywayScraper; 03-27-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I'll be down there in a few weeks to pick up some turbo parts

Comment

Originally posted by germanrob82 View Post
            I have like 3 clusters in my garage, no clue what they are tho. I don't need em if u want em come get em. Freebie
            I picked up another 325is last weekend and after I got ahold of progressive discovered it was produced 13 cars after my purple bimmer.... lucky#13 was born and is going turbo and I'm leaving his older brother all motor
            Cool man I'm in Columbia, shout at a bro if you want help turning a wrench or drinking beer sometime.

Comment

I'm in Columbia as well. Have had my e30 for about 2 months now. Would like to get a meet set up to check out some other e30's.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb23ft View Post
                Cool man I'm in Columbia, shout at a bro if you want help turning a wrench or drinking beer sometime.
                Yea man I'll be doing alot as of next weekend I'll post up here if I need some extra hands to keep my beer warm :p

Just remembered supposed to meet up with tristen at some point during the break between spring & summer semester to drink a few. I doubt he'd mind another e30 junkie to share war stories with lol

Originally posted by TMS335 View Post
                I'm in Columbia as well. Have had my e30 for about 2 months now. Would like to get a meet set up to check out some other e30's.
                Well adding u would make 4 e30's I know zach n matt would probably come out too
                Last edited by germanrob82; 04-22-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

yeah i don't see many around town. Let me know if and when you all want to meet. 4 is a start.

Comment

Next weekend at Carolina Wings again? Maybe west columbia this time since the parking lot doesn't have a 90 degree uphill slope for an entrance to the parking lot

Comment

i might not be able to make it next weekend due to me working during the shaw expo/air show whatever they call it. Not sure yet though but usually my shop is heavily involved.

Comment

Originally posted by germanrob82 View Post
                        Yea man I'll be doing alot as of next weekend I'll post up here if I need some extra hands to keep my beer warm :p

Just remembered supposed to meet up with tristen at some point during the break between spring & summer semester to drink a few. I doubt he'd mind another e30 junkie to share war stories with lol

Well adding u would make 4 e30's I know zach n matt would probably come out too
                        Yep, beer drinkers are always welcome here ....lol
                        sigpic
                        mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

lol @tristen
                          @tms335 air show still happening at night? They have a pretty well lit parking lot at the west columbia store

Comment

If you guys want meet at night i'm def in. friday or saturday?

Comment

I might could make Saturday night.
                              1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

I'm down for next saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X