No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was open, its in my wifes trunk at the moment and she's at work. I'll check the tag again tonight when she gets home and text you.

Comment

yep open rear diff numbers are 293 9883

Comment

I'm in downtown Columbia, just got an E30. 1988 325is, I'll try to post some pictures soon. 180k, pretty clean, plans to restore and lightly mod it.

Comment

saw a few e30s at the zentrum lastnight. The 24 hr. motorsports video was tits
          sigpic

Comment

So are there ever any Columbia area meets or hangouts or events involving burgers?

Comment

Not really. Someone should set something up....
              sigpic
              mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Sunday Funday somewhere downtown?

Comment

I would be down for Sunday! Carolina Wings has a large parking lot...
                  1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Anyone want to come help me with the stroker today in charleston? Its all together and I have a no start. If interested text me at 803-537-9176.

Comment

Im down to meet up whenever. Want to see some of these turbo beasts.

Comment

So Carolina wings in the vista tomorrow at 1pm? I'm going to send out some pms to members in the area then.
                        1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Sounds cool with me..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                            So Carolina wings in the vista tomorrow at 1pm? I'm going to send out some pms to members in the area then.
                            I'll be there with the wife for lunch, call ahead and get the managers ok to block off the back corner of the parking lot. He should be ok with it as long as u give him a decent heads up and remind him that we will be spending money.

Comment

Decent turnout yesterday, need a bigger group next time!

I had fun on the way home....

1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Y'all stopped for milkshakes and didn't invite anyone? ? ;-)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X