No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a red e30 vert on 16inch style 5's at Marleys on HH. It looked like the one that a guy sold on r3v last summer that was slammed.
    Last edited by Shangsta; 07-07-2012, 10:37 PM.
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
    :shock:

Comment

Hi guys. I am now in Columbia/ Ft. Jackson for 6 months to a year. I have the 1995 M-Sport with me at the moment but I will have the Olive Drab convertible here soon. I would like to meet up with the local guys and maybe get some coffee or just wrench on something. Let me know
      450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

nice vert. I use to have a daily driven e30. Now only tracked, but could always use some help with it and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by RagtopE30 View Post
          Hi guys. I am now in Columbia/ Ft. Jackson for 6 months to a year. I have the 1995 M-Sport with me at the moment but I will have the Olive Drab convertible here soon. I would like to meet up with the local guys and maybe get some coffee or just wrench on something. Let me know
          Come to the fall brodeo, trust me you'll have fun
          Originally posted by blunttech
          Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
          :shock:

Comment

Oh yeah definatly fall brodeo is worth making .... if you like drinking beer, i am pulling my head this weekend .... anyone is always welcome at my house...
            sigpic
            mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

I would come but my wife and kids came to visit this weekend so I am off the
              "BMW market". If my schedule allows, I really want to make the brodeo. I have been trying to make one for the last two years and military or school always interferes

Can someone point me towards a good body shop in the columbia area that doesnt want the my first born and my left leg for just touching my car?

Comment

John harris body shop is the best around that i know of, not sure of the rates but i belive they are up there
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks I will stop by and talk to them.

Comment

Upstate area. Spartanburg

Comment

I've seen the m5 on craigslist ...I think
                      I'm having matt put a s52 in my e30 so all the m20 bits will be for sale soon

m20b25 883head supposedly has a cam but is unverified
                      spun a bearing in the block needs to be rebuilt its a 88 325is motor
                      260 trans needs new seals was leaking pretty good
                      turbo manifold injectors and ecu off tristens old setup
                      I have the holset hx35w housings and a new ebay center piece still in box
                      ebay schroth srd knockoff seats brand new, white with m logo stiched in $200FIRM
                      m20 polyurethane motor mounts
                      I have the 2.7 crank and pistons for anyone who wants the motor
                      begi fmu silver with mounting bracket

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few small things either way I'm open to offers need the stuff gone to wrap up a few loose ends on the car, email is fastest
                      germanrob82@gmail.com
                      Last edited by germanrob82; 08-28-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

anybody alive in sc?

Comment

i have lived in columbia for about 5 months now. gotta red 318is.i been tryin to find some ppl to go drifting with but everyone around here still into hondas and im over that shit. .... anybody know of any spots? if so hit me up!

Comment

Nice ... there is a few of us in cola... dont really know of any drifting spots though, you are welcome to hang out sometime. Got an old dsm bud coming this eavning.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bsturman92 View Post
                              i have lived in columbia for about 5 months now. gotta red 318is.i been tryin to find some ppl to go drifting with but everyone around here still into hondas and im over that shit. .... anybody know of any spots? if so hit me up!
                              I sent you an email ...
                              sigpic

Comment

found a buyer for my shtuff, s52 swap should be done soon. Got a few minor parts left to buy and then me n matt gonna tear into it.... pics to follow :p

Comment

Working...
                                X