• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like a plan hahaha
    "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      stay by my side, we can so block all of them, lol

AND don't forget that metal bumper advantage. We can always push them out of the way.
      I'll give you a little bump draft then!

Comment

damn you people wake up early. i'm gone installing my rear speakers and see if i can throw in fog lights. I'm sure, i'll find half a dozen of other things to do, and hopefully get an uncracked dash after the meet ^^^.

Comment

it's this sunday

Comment

shit... unless i get the booster before friday i wont make it.
            sigpic

Comment

what kind of booster? 320i, IX? whatcha need?

Comment

IX, I just sent paypal. So it should make it here by then.
                sigpic

Comment

keeping fingers crossed. I have access to 2 320i boosters. I am thinking of modifying and installing one for future purposes.

Comment

gotcha. ive also got rear trailing arms to install. I might have to wait till the fall Rally.....
                    sigpic

Comment

i am planning my 5-lug swap for the fall rally as well, and turbo for spring rally

Although I have serious doubts that turbo will come to life by 2010.

Comment

I think I am going to wait until after the meet to put my plastic bumpers on since we are going to be ramming E36's. Might wait to put my new tails on since they may bump me back :P I am just making excuses not to do anything now.....
                        "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

HEHE, i've been doing a little bit every day, and every day I find more crap to do. Still looking for a MOMO steering wheel locally. And I may rice my car out just a wee bit more.

Today my windows have pissed me off, now I need to clean tracks and stuff. It never ends. LOL.

Comment

Im gonna really try to get out there!!!

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                              Update:

Can anyone do the bodywork necessary to fit a rear plastic bumper on an early model?
                              Does anyone have a bronzit front bumper?

I need both, and can bring a rear bumper for a "core", pay you for the front bumper and your time. I would like something fairly nice quality, since the best quality of my payment is that it will be CA$H in hand.

Any takers? Can anyone help?
                              I hope your not taking of the db's on that copper paint job car :hitler:..

Comment

I just want to see that car. I'll be happiest boy in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X