No announcement yet.

NC Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so jealous of ya'll. I love that car, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by SpartanTiger81 View Post
      I hope your not taking of the db's on that copper paint job car :hitler:..
      Please. EVERYONE knows the only worthy bumpers for that car are.....

EUROHZ!!!

No, I need them for my other E30 that grandma hardparked on. Long story. Does anyone have any? Cash is green, okay?

p.s. My car is cool, but dont' hype it up TOO much.... I don't want you guys to be disappointed. Matter of fact, I guess I better finish the interior swap before sunday so I don't have a "panda" interior.

Anyone want to pick up some tan houndstooth 2 door cards?
      Slicktop City!

Comment

no one should worry about their cars sucking, because I am going to be there.
        "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

my car is very photogenic, how will I pull that off with every one there?

Comment

mine doesn't look that bad in a picture because the paint scratches, water marks and what left of a pin stripe isn't very easy to see. Not to mention the car was backed into the day I went to go get it. I got new tails and bumpers to fix part of that but still needs a little body work and a whole lot of paint work.
            "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
              my car is very photogenic, how will I pull that off with every one there?
              Certain angles. Just certain angles. ONLY certain angles.

'90 325i

Comment

So, I will have every one look at my car from a certain distance, from a certain angle, with one eye closed and and the other squinting.

Hope every one is bringing their cameras, it will be fun. I may finally have my new DSLR.
                Last edited by Aptyp; 08-06-2008, 04:17 PM.

Comment

So does anyone need anything? I have 2 door tan houdstooth cards. Dirty, but good condition. I have some other E30/E28 bits and pieces. Ask, I might just have it!

I NEED bronzit plastic bumpers!!
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

lol, you know if the next meet is at your place all you parts will get raided. LOL

post up a list of what you got. I'm sure over dinner, we'll hear all about it.

Comment

I have bronzit bumpers, but I don't think I'm going to the meet. Maybe next time...

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                        So does anyone need anything? I have 2 door tan houdstooth cards. Dirty, but good condition. I have some other E30/E28 bits and pieces. Ask, I might just have it!

I NEED bronzit plastic bumpers!!
                        Springs. Lower and stiffer, the better. Seriously.

'90 325i

Comment

i need a MOMO steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by apexede30 View Post
                            Springs. Lower and stiffer, the better. Seriously.
                            c3 kit?
                            I already have front struts set up for it, as well. Really. If you had cash, I might be willing to cut you a hell of a deal.
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                              c3 kit?
                              I already have front struts set up for it, as well. Really. If you had cash, I might be willing to cut you a hell of a deal.
                              Quatos dineros senor? (Whatever. Don't remember spanish.)
                              How much money we talkin here?

'90 325i

Comment

$1300 shipped (haha)
                                It's complete, and I had German Speed Merchants in Wilmington weld up the front struts and assemble them the way they needed to be. All you have to do is adjust them and install!
                                Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                                X