• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
    PERFECT Idea for meal:

FIVE GUYS. game over.
    It's on Hanes Mall road, too!

but I don't know what parking is like....

I wish I could bring my E28.... Next time...
    Five Guys is a restaurant? I always wondered WTF it was lol.
    "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

If we go there, you will not be disappointed.
      On the way!
      Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
        Highway driving?

You should take University---> 66---> 89. There are dozens of fantastic roads up that way and around Hanging Rock (Flat Shoals, etc). Plus if you end the trip on 89, that gives relatively quick access to I-40 midway between W-S and Greensboro
        Not a bad idea, but are those roads 1 lane or 2? If you'll lead the way we're all up for it. I just really like silas creek as a cruise road. But it's all good.

Comment

Thanks to every one who came out. it was very nice meeting all of you guys. Pics coming soon.

Comment

I hope Serge(sp?) didn't throw up in his car on the way back hahaha. Respectable turn out, especially from the Charger crowd, really wasn't expecting to see any there hahaha. Good shit though, hope to see you guys in Fall and can't wait for the pics!
            -Brandon
            "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

great day.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it- sounds like a good time.

Adam (ldsbeaker) just left my place about 30 minutes ago- he stopped by on the way home from the meet to pickup a few bits + pieces. He said it was a good time.

Bret.

Comment

you guys made my b-day special and something to remember. Was also glad to find out that none of you r3v guys turn out to be assholes. lol

Words or pics are not enough for adam's car. Must be seen.

Sergey (Apexede30) was a sport, when we split up on our cruise, he conveniently made me pull over so he could throw up. That's what low speed/traffic driving does to you in an e30. Rest of the group caught up and Sergey saved the day.

Very eventful, loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
                    Five Guys is a restaurant? I always wondered WTF it was lol.
                    Sorry I missed the gathering today but I did have lunch at Five Guys in Chattanooga. Maybe some of you can come to the Southeast Fall Rally in mid-October. Watch for the official thread coming soon.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Eh, hate I missed it. My brother and I washed three cars though!!!

Yeah I know, that's a shitty excuse.

On with the pics.
                      - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                      E36 325i sedan
                      E30 325i sedan
                      Volvo 945T

Comment

I wish I could have made it. Maybe next time..

Comment

Well, I know how long it takes to get from my house to W-S, now...
                          Google says 4.5 hours, I made it (without stopping, and no extra crazy driving) in 3.5. Not bad.
                          It was cool to meet everyone, next time there's a R3V meet, we should have those nametags with your SN and real name on them. That way we can e-recognize each other.
                          Nothing wrong with the cruise, but I'm telling you, if you guys come down my way, you will have an EPIC time. GREAT backwoods twisties for you guys (perfect to back your car into a ditch or tree, hehe) I promise to be a great host.

PICS, NOW!! j/k

p.s. here's my idea for a fall meet on the coast.

Columbus Day at the Coast!
                          Friday arrive late afternoon, early evening. Night/dusk twisty, camp out (wrench)
                          Saturday, AM twisty, sightsee (if you need a reason to come to the coast, there are a few historic tours that are pretty interesting), lunch/early dinner BBQ at my house, Cruise to the beach, camp out (wrench)
                          Sunday- pack up, breakfast, swoop out.

I'm pretty loose, and none of this stuff is set in stone, if you want to go party it up at the beach instead of doing whatever... WHATEVER... wrenching is encouraged.... I have most tools necessary to do WHATEVER to a BMW... except a lift.
                          whaddaya think?
                          Slicktop City!

Comment

Make fun all you want. I puked nothing afterwards. And that was shitty mcdonalds super-sugary tea. (My stomach empty and tea does no one any good.) Pics up...soon..Or some of them. @ 3-4 megs a piece, they upload painfully.

'90 325i

Comment

ldsbeaker...
                              Columbus Day at the Coast!
                              i think this calls for a new thread :)
                              sigpic

Comment

Resize them, haha! I anxious to see!!

Comment

Working...
                                X