Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Body shop. Knoxville or Chattanooga TN

*Also posted in the body and paint section*
    I have a little body work that would need to be done (a couple small spots) and a repaint in the original delphin color with clear.

It can be in the Knoxville area or Chattanooga area (TN). I'd rather not hit the yellow pages without hearing some guys that have some experience with the shop and know how long their work holds up.
    I'm willing to remove all trim but the glass before the work starts, but beyond that I don't want to handle anything.

Thanks guys.

They just opened a new Maaco here in Knoxville.

They actually did a good job on my Mom's car.

Comment

Vlad got his Warsteiner replica M3 painted here in Nashville.
      Maybe you should come to that shop?

I have a guy here if you're interested. Had him do my old E36:

He only painted the front clip, and blended it in. On the cheap too.

Comment

Import Auto Body in Chattanooga. Their work is perfect. Don't know how price compares to other places.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
          Import Auto Body in Chattanooga. Their work is perfect. Don't know how price compares to other places.

Stan Cyress still in charge and part owner there ? ?

Comment

Anywhere Vlad got his car painted is far too expensive for me I'm sure :). I've heard too many bad things over the years about Maaco to go that way.
            Do you guys have experience with Import Auto? Does their work hold up (I'm planning on having the car for a long time)? What has their pricing looked like? $2k? 10k? eh?

Preciate the help guys.

Edit: Scabz, why do you not still have the e36?! Looks beautiful.

Comment

My wife's CTS has been hit twice in three years. Import Auto Body did the repairs and you can't tell it from new. I don't know who the owner is, but their work is very professional. I would take my e30 to them without reservation.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

I've heard quest automotive over by my house does good work also, I sold them some parts for an e34 that had been hit in the rear quarter, they cut out the whole panel, and replaced everything back there, you couldn't even tell where the damage was.
                85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion guys. I'll surely keep them in mind when the time comes. I wish someone knew of one in Knoxville so I wouldn't have to drive all over the place. Well, besides maaco.. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X