No announcement yet.

Official Fall 2008 Southeast BMW Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah please reserve me one in a good spot... We will be later than 1am as we have to eat dinner as well.

Once we get off the main roads though I will probably be driving the e30 and with the new tires, fresh engine transplant, good suspension and all the new parts we keep her cruising up close to triple digits...

The bronzit you will see us cruise up in is actually my old Alpine... I would say it is 85% the old Alpine at this point :)

Comment

So you're bringing 2 cars eh?

Comment

Nope.

1 single bronzit... The bronzit is basically my old Alpine though since Blake wrecked the Alpine and then swapped everything.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
          Nope.

1 single bronzit... The bronzit is basically my old Alpine though since Blake wrecked the Alpine and then swapped everything.
          Last 3 weeks = 125+ hours to get it ready for the tail. It wasn't easy but I'm happy with the results =)

Transaction Feedback Thread:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=150103

Comment

Originally posted by Leeroy View Post
            Last 3 weeks = 125+ hours to get it ready for the tail. It wasn't easy but I'm happy with the results =)
            Halston should be able to show me a thing or two on driving it. :up:

Transaction Feedback Thread:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=150103

Comment

IMPORTANT UPDATE: GROUP CAMPSITE HAS OFFICIALLY CHANGED!

Julian Price Memorial Park in NC off Blue Ridge Pkwy

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...,0.027809&z=16

After talking it over with some of the other guys and calling Roan Mountain State Park, we have come to the conclusion that we will be staying at Julian Price Memorial Park instead.

Their are too many restrictions at Roan Mtn regarding campsites and more than likely not enough for the whole group.

There are many reasons we came to this conclusion,

(1) Julian Price is a federal park so alcholic beverages are allowed,
              (2) You can pitch more than one tent (max of 6 people per site),
              (3) There are tons of tents sites,
              (4) It's right off Blue Ridge Parkway,
              (5) No bitchy campsite directors,
              (6) 2 vehicles per site allowed instead of 1.
              (7) It's location makes it easier/faster to get to than Roan Mtn.

In the end we didn't want people to show up and not have a place to setup camp. Julian Price is much better suited for our group and we don't have to worry about senoirs in RVs bitching about our campfires or cars.

We will most likely be camping in Loop A which is the loop next to the Julian Price Memorial Pond shown in the link above.

The main post has been updated with the new site info and new drive coordinate for Friday and Saturday.

Get the word out!

Comment

Looks like a good move.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

I have a set of TMS smoked turn signals that I need to sell. They fit diving board cars and M3. I got them used last week, but they don't fit my plastic bumper car. Just make an offer.
                  Originally posted by KingB
                  Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                    Looks like a good move.
                    AGREED! I heard a lot of the same things..

Updated forecast says 30s night and 60s or so daytime.. Bring your warm stuff !!
                    sigpic

Comment

So ummmm this farther or close to the A?

:)

1 mile farther. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Ohhh wait

Is there an address for this? Maybe a GPS coordinates? Tom Tom likes to get an address not "A Pond" :)

Comment

Lookup Julian Price Memorial Park, or use Google Earth and grab the GPS coordinates.

Comment

Yah good idea. Didn't think of that. You are so smart. SMRT... Smart!

When you say Loop A that is the little loop first thing next to the pond when you pull in there? Or are all the little roads around the above link camp sites?

Just listen for the clackity clack the m20 and the sound of a 5speed that someone ran the fluid low so now it whines :) When you hear me roll in at 1 or 2 am just wake up and guide us in!

haha

Comment

I think that robert has a spare gearbox.
                              Originally posted by KingB
                              Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

It's the loop next to that body of water. Go back and look at the pics in the very first post. They have been updated to reflect the new campsite.

I do have a good gearbox if you need it Halston. Gimme $50 for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X