No announcement yet.

Official Fall 2008 Southeast BMW Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't make it. And I am beating myself for it. No excuses, for the next meet, I am driving with a turbo though.

Comment

All you that didn't show up.... You missed an event !!
      sigpic

Comment

Had a blast , good roads , good people , nice scenery , camp fire fun , what more could you want , see ya'll on the next one.
        sigpic
        mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Got home in one piece. Had tons fun driving and relaxing as always. (minus the rain on Friday.)

Driving on 421, 321, & 221 was fun but I think was agreed that we will be back at Look Rock and the Tail of the Dragon for the summer rally.

Thanks to all that came hopefully the weather will be a little nicer to us in the summer.

Comment

Yes back to look rock, it was a nice place, just way to much traffic.
            Originally posted by KingB
            Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

Here are a couple of my "Fire shots"...:)

I can't even guess how many bottles were melted.. Got these shots the last night..

sigpic

Comment

we need to get a truck of wood dumped and a refrigerator box for next times finally.:p
                sigpic
                mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Oh yeah, We saw Elvis !!

sigpic

Comment

So when we going again?

April? May?

Look rock?

Comment

I think Look Rock is a definite.. And Robert said something about June.
                      sigpic

Comment

I vote late May/early June before it gets too hot. Last spring we went May 18th and weather was nice, after the first night of rain.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                          I vote late May/early June before it gets too hot. Last spring we went May 18th and weather was nice, after the first night of rain.
                          I wasn't there for the rainy night...

Sounds like the Thursday night is always rainfest ;)

Comment

I'm thinking the first or second week of June. That way everyone who is in school would be out for summer and hopefully the rainy season will be over.

Comment

Oh that would be cool. Then my boys Jeffrey and Philip could both come. Be pretty fun fun fun

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                                Works for me. I can take the cold a lot better than the heat. :firehop:
                                Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
                                That way, if you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together,
                                but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway.

Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)

Comment

Working...
                                X