2nd Cars and Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Cars and Coffee

Please join European Auto Garage and Racer's Edge for our 2nd gathering on Saturday, January 3rd. The posted time is 9 AM- 12 Noon but we had enthusiasts show up earlier and stay later, and we had a blast.

We will gather inside our 12,000/sf shop if the weather is inclement. Please pm me for more information or you can also call Mark Magnusson @ 865-862-5270. Also, information is posted at http://www.europeanautogarage.com/.

We had over 60 cars and 100 people in November. We hope to see more newcomers join us for the next event.

Happy Holidays!

Bump; tn325i and I are planning on going. Anyone else ready for a high speed Saturday morning cruise?

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

boostedbmw must be Mark..?

Anyway, I'll be there this time. And finally with my freshly painted delphin mtech 1.
      Hopefully rain holds out tomorrow. The weather channel is predicting partly cloudy from 9 to 12. Should be nice.

Comment

netcsk, I want to check out your new rear valance. See you tomorrow.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

I'll be there :D
          85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Some one put up some pics... There was a good crowd there.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry I missed out guys. I planned on coming and completely forgot about it. By the time I remembered it was already noon. :(

Comment

Shame on you Robert.
                Next time I'll have Hartge wheels mounted :).

Pictures as per the email they sent out.

Video they sent out.
                Cars and coffee event by Racer's Edge and European Auto Garage , occurred in January 3th in Knoxville . TN. I cant even list all the amount of different care...

Comment

Working...
                X