No announcement yet.

Vintage at the Vineyards, May 22-24, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well this should be great, I don't think you'd confuse his car with any other, lol...

Just avoid Delphins...

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
      please pm me your cars specific info. I will leave one on your hood
      ygpm
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

GUTEN TAG Y'ALL,

Well I'm glad to see lots of posts about the big event. I need to check back more often so I can answer questions before they start piling up.

1. e30 display area. Yes there's lots of room for you guys, that's why I picked it. My thoughts are that there is always the possibility of mass quantities of e30s showing up so I gotta be prepared. last year I had to separate the 6ers and e30s basically because of the space (or lack of) available at the venue. At this new winery there is no bad place to be on display. You guys should make for a fantastic photo op lining the entrance way. There's probably enough room for 75-80 e30s.

2. It's best to register. If you are only 50% sure you will be able to attend, go ahead and register. Better to have a registration packet with all the info and maps than not.

3. V@V Registration just hit 200 today. Someone asked about Coupes , there's about 17 registered so far.

4. If anybody wants to start an e30Fest in NC next year, you can do like Southeast Sharkfest (6ers) is doing this year and attend Vintage at the Vineyards on Saturday and do your own thing on Friday and Sunday. I would be more than happy to offer any advice if needed and work with whomever would want to head it up.

see ya soon,
        :pimp:Scott Sturdy - festmeister
        scottsturdy@yahoo.com
        Last edited by ScottNC; 03-17-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Scott.

Also, thanks for setting new unattainable goal of 75-80 e30s. I'll have to print out fliers and spam parking lots, lol.

I think over SE Summer Rally, we'll discuss doing a bigger Atlantic event, but I think SE Summer Rally camp-out is the designated venue for bringing e30 guys together.

Comment

__________________________________________________ _________
            SATURDAY, May 23rd

9:30am Die Bergestrassen (the Mountain Roads) scenic drive sponsored by Blunt Tech Industries. Starting in the blocked off streets of old main street in Elkin, NC. The drive will take you on some very scenic and twisty back roads and will bring you to Shelton Vineyards. Open to vintage BMWs, newer BMWs, and other sports cars.

10:30am Gates at Shelton Vineyards open. Vintage BMWs will be on display. hayrides, wine tours and tastings with souvenir event wine glasses, music from The Saurakraut band (11-piece oompah band), art car interactive exhibit, food available, raffle, aerial photography, and more.
            That is something everyone needs to be there for... A chance to see nature from Blunt's perspective.

Last edited by Aptyp; 03-26-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Pringle's cans will be distributed after the drive.
              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
              E36 325i sedan
              E30 325i sedan
              Volvo 945T

Comment

I may have my e30 ready in time....
                You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

I will be there for sure, I have been there the last 3 years. When it gets closer we need to meet up and cruise down there. Meeting places in Winston, Gboro and so on then we can all meet. Can't wait it's going to be a blast!!

Comment

I am hoping my cabrio is ready other wiise i am gonna bring my beater

Comment

I realy hope your vert is ready, it truly is a show piece.

Comment

Just got a 2002tii and I might be bringing that along with the E30. Im so glad I finally bought one of those damn cars!

Comment

what day should I come up?

Comment

Saturday is the show and a stationary Vineyard meet. So whether you join the rest of festivities or not, you have to be there Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                              well this should be great, I don't think you'd confuse his car with any other, lol...

Just avoid Delphins...
                              why avoid him?

I'll deff. be there with an e30 or not

Comment

Originally posted by Rockinlittle325i View Post
                                why avoid him?

I'll deff. be there with an e30 or not
                                :stupid:, wait, no I'm not....

Delphin is the color of my and many other e30s. I am making sure Mr. Blunt doesn't leave me a package.

Comment

Working...
                                X