• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha I feel dumb...
    You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

i can't wait

i have so many things to get done. Smileys, front valance, finish 5-lugs. Crazy amount of work.

Comment

All I have to do is put gas in the tank. :)

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
          Just got a 2002tii and I might be bringing that along with the E30. Im so glad I finally bought one of those damn cars!
          Congrats. Pictaars?
          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
          E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
            Congrats. Pictaars?
            Needs paint work before it is presented. Typical 2002 cancer. Not a terrible amount, but enough to bug me a bit. Has nasty shock towers, but otherwise the car is very solid. 30k on the motor, suspension, brakes, and interior. Pretty neat other than the body work.

Comment

Needs paint work before it is presented. Typical 2002 cancer. Not a terrible amount, but enough to bug me a bit. Has nasty shock towers, but otherwise the car is very solid. 30k on the motor, suspension, brakes, and interior. Pretty neat other than the body work.
              thats whats great about vintage. no q tips to be found. all cars are equal. if it runs bring it and have fun. doesnt matter what it looks like
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^^I know, that's why I like the event. I'll give it a once-over and if it will make the drive it'll be there. Will your orange car be making the drive?

My cars are drivers, not garage queens. :)

Comment

my car is in limp mode with a huge hole in exhaust :-(

add another thing to fix on my list.

Comment

Ryan, sounds like a neat project. If that M10 didn't have so few miles on it, I would love to see someone swap an M42 in one of those cars, it seems like the perfect setup.

Looking forward to seeing it at Vintage.
                    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                      Looking forward to seeing it at Vintage.
                      If not at the Vineyard, you'll see it at the Olive Garden. I'll be drag racing Mitch's henna car up the strip on Saturday night. He's convinced that the mighty mouse M10 motor isnt capable of speeds higher than a golf cart.

Comment

^^I know, that's why I like the event. I'll give it a once-over and if it will make the drive it'll be there. Will your orange car be making the drive?

My cars are drivers, not garage queens. :)
                        yes sir, my orange 02 will be there. its a driver. i put 7500 miles on it in 3 months last year
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                          yes sir, my orange 02 will be there. its a driver. i put 7500 miles on it in 3 months last year
                          I'll be sure not to park within cancer contamination range. That's a nice car, I look foward to checking that out.

Comment

so we have 32 of us in it already, only 48 more spaces to fill.

Calling on all VA, TN, SC, GA people to come out.

Comment

Ill have 4 e30s im my little group from Raleigh going to V@V. It would be more than cool if we can get other members from the RDU area to trek to Greensboro/WS pickup. Let me know.

COTM

Comment

Absolutely, people would piss their pants seeing all of us pull in, lol. I'll make sure to put holes in all out mufflers for that dramatic effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X