No announcement yet.

Official Spring 2009 Smoky Mountain BMW Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't there a thread about August yet?

Comment

Man if I don't see some rally video soon...

There ARE going to be problems!

Comment

Suck It

Comment

Halston, where are the rest of pics, huh?

Comment

Horrible Hard Drive Fire.

Everyone died!

roflmao

Comment

Seriously? Cause I need more pics to put in the video.

Comment

that's right, turn it all on him, lol

you have all my pics, right?

Comment

I posted all I have at this point.

See the photo thread. Except some really creepy person shots...

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    Horrible Hard Drive Fire.

Everyone died!

roflmao
                    Originally posted by RobertK
                    Seriously? Cause I need more pics to put in the video.

Originally posted by ATyp
                    that's right, turn it all on him, lol

you have all my pics, right?
                    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
                    I posted all I have at this point.

See the photo thread. Except some really creepy person shots...
                    So...Is that a veiled way of saying "yes, they're all gone!"?

Could I interest you in a couple of terabytes of BACKUP? :mrgreen:

Seriously man, I hope not. You had some really good pics. And a lot of history.
                    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
                    That way, if you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together,
                    but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway.

Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)

Comment

My photos are backed up twice and kept in full on a hard drive in the desktop. So I have Desktop, Hard Drive(external) that is computer backup and a separate, photo only hard drive(external

I am saying that all the photos from this trip are now posted in the forum thread!

Comment

My photos are backed up twice and kept in full on a hard drive in the desktop. So I have Desktop, Hard Drive(external) that is computer backup and a separate, photo only hard drive(external

I am saying that all the photos from this trip are now posted in the forum thread!
                        Whoa man, It was a joke. You're a pro. :bow: I was just worried we might lose all those show quality pics of the events. I don't spend a lot of time perusing the forums but it seems our little excursions are kinda unique as events go.

That way, if you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)

Comment

Sorry. I just re-read my post and realized it was kind of angry. Wasn't meant to be that way :)

Comment

Sorry. I just re-read my post and realized it was kind of angry. Wasn't meant to be that way :)
                            Not to worry, I tend to "rub salt" sometimes as humor just to see what happens.;)

On a new note since we've led this thread totally off track, anybody up for another journey away from Look Rock for the next "official" rally? The Julian Price trip was a bust for driving although still extremely enjoyable. Gotta be in the Guiness Book for the worlds highest campfire.

There are some interesting roads (e.g. hwy 28, et al) down in the GA, NC, SC conjunction. It would be more centroid for everybody since Look Rock is in our (E. TN's) back yard. ATyp mentioned the area near Lake Lure (hwy 9 I think) and Black Mountain in NC. I'm up for anything, just like to explore new territory.

Suggestions?

Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)

Comment

Only problem is we leave Look Rock and it sucks... North Carolina was meh. That other crappy site near Look Rock was meh.

August is at Balsam right? 5000 feet?

Comment

i still agree with halston. Everytime we go to lookrock i have a good time. It may make me stubborn and unwilling to try new things again. But i love the dragon runs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X