X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm sure a few might just dissappear :up:
    sigpic

Comment

I'll get a special picnic spot for us, someplace on a lake in peace and quite, lol.

Comment

Dont put off the competitive events. We should all go drag racing.

We kind of have to, we do live in NC after all....

Comment

I think the pizza and beer idea is great. Count me in for that. Maybe even a small swap meet??

Comment

hell yeah, we could could spend entire day watching one of us finishing that 1/4 mile. :rofl:

Comment

so where are us winston/clemmons/lewisville/YC guys gonna meet at for v@v?

morning cruise saturday?
              sigpic

Comment

I'm up for a cruise set it up, I might be working on the e30 tho. As for a meeting place how about the bowling alley across from BMW on peters creek parkway?

Comment

the bowling place sounds good for friday, im down for that. :up:

and idk, anyone else in for a morning cruise saturday?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                    hell yeah, we could could spend entire day watching one of us finishing that 1/4 mile. :rofl:
                    Hahaha.

Comment

Meet at the bowling alley for V@V. Where are we meeting on sat and where are we going to?

Comment

How many people are going to make it to the Morning Drive in Elkin? That drive begins at 9:30, and Elkin is more than an hour away from Greensboro, which means it's about 2.5 hours from Raleigh. It's just as far for Eastern folks to drive straight to Vineyard as it is to drive to Elkin. And it also means that Raleigh guys would have to leave before 7AM, just to make it there in time.

Here's a map for people, who plan to go straight to vineyard, and good locations to meet and gather groups.

those locations are general, but are on route to destination for many people, regardless of where they're traveling from in NC...

Gates open at 10:30AM.

So I propose this. Raleigh group picks up Greensboro group in Kernersville, then all together we pick up Winston group. People from Asheboro can be picked up with Greensboro, so can anyone else traveling from Southern Piedmont.

Charlotte, Hickory and Asheville guys will get together on 77/40 (Statesville) and then we can all together meet in Dobson and roll into Vineyard as one big group.

we can get times set based on Google Map...
                        Last edited by Aptyp; 03-30-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Was brought to my attention that April 11th is Easter Weekend, so no go.

April 18th it is for triad get together.

Comment

I'll be at VIR on the 11th anyway
                            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

boohoo, I'll be doing nothing, lol

Comment

ok who did i see tonight on 485 in south charlotte? white coupe, lowered, cage, M stripes painted down the center of the car...

Comment

Working...
                                X