No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was nothing special. Completely stock, but i did recently paint the grille, mirrors, and chrome strip around the window black. It matches the dark silver paint. i was parked on the right hand side when entering, near the spot where they were taking everyones picture. This was my first and wont be my last, plus it was in my home town. :) Hey werent you the guys i was talking to about torque-bound.com before leaving?
    Last edited by TheB1G Lebowski; 05-25-2009, 04:25 PM.
    1989 325i - sold
    1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
    1990 325i

Comment

yes I was, lol

Comment

Hell ya. Nice meeting you bro.
        1989 325i - sold
        1990 325i

Comment

I live in Atlanta now, but I am from Charlotte, and come home quite often still...

Old E30 ( S50B30 (awaiting me putting it) Bilstein Sports, BavAuto springs, Racing Dynamics Adj. 22mm fr. and 19mm Rear, Corbeau TRS Seats, Momo Tuner Wheel, Yakima Roof Rack, 15% tint):

Current (BMP bumpers, Borbet Type Cs, E30M3 springs, Bilstein HD struts, Corbeau TRS seats, Crack free dash, straight Delphin body in need of some love in the paint dept.....more to come.):

E92 M3...

Comment

Beautiful, love the Koseis. I really want to get a pair.
            1989 325i - sold
            1990 325i

Comment

I live in Abingdon VA (SW corner)... So I'm really close to NC if that counts.

Comment

It doesn't, but we'd love to have you our ranks due to proximity. You can still come out and hang out.

I drove past your town on I-81 today :). You missed summer rally at Tail of the Dragon which was very close to you.

Comment

Calabash, NC checking in (doglegleft)... 91 325ic and a 92 925ic mtech2 donor... would have loved to run up to the mountains... any chance of a fall repeat? I might actually have my e30 off the jack stands by then.

Comment

Anything on an NC meet?

Comment

Ah, bummer i missed that.
                      Name is Alex... I'm around Asheville quite often in a black 90' 325IS or a sterling 318IS... both have aftermarket exhaust systems but that's about it as far as modding goes. Been trying to get them fully restored before throwing money into the fun stuff :D.
                      Definitely let me know when something is going on! I love driving in NC.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy87 View Post
                        Anything on an NC meet?
                        working on it, there were way too many events in incredibly short time...

Comment

John Byers
                          Wilmington, NC
                          1988 325

Still a work in process, putting together for a DD and an auto-x car while my Bug is being restored......
                          1987 325i LeChump: H&R Race springs, weight reduction and beat to hell

2005 Mazda RX8: Koni Yellows, Hotchkis FSB, 245 BFG Rivals RTR #11

2011 Mazda CX7 Sport: The family truckster

2001 Buick Park Ave: The DD grandpamobile

1991 Ford F150 XLT 302: camping/towing

Comment

another super eta?

Comment

Hey guys I'm new here and ive had my iX about a week so I decided to get in this group becuase your scarce of iX's and who doesn't love an iX haha. So here is a pic or my car after like 3 days of owning it:

Mine is the solid white one, the red e28 is my buddy Parker and the panda is my friend Sam (also in this group).

'88 325iX -Totaled
                              '97 M3 - Sold
                              '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
                              '89 325is - Sold
                              '95 540i 6spd
                              '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

^ cute pics, nerds... j/k...

I met you at Advance Auto yesterday, nice to see you here
                                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X