No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea haha, whens the next event like Vintage at the Vineyards cuz i missed that by a few weeks?

'88 325iX -Totaled
    '97 M3 - Sold
    '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
    '89 325is - Sold
    '95 540i 6spd
    '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

Originally posted by iX-treame View Post
      Yea haha, whens the next event like Vintage at the Vineyards cuz i missed that by a few weeks?
      Annual event, mid- to late-May.
      - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
      E36 325i sedan
      E30 325i sedan
      Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by iX-treame View Post

Don't worry, we'll have plenty of opportunities. In August we'll have a campout/rally and then another one in October.

At some point, I want to have a cook-out, will have to find some park, and get people committed to show up. When I come back from Wisconsin, I'll think something up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
          Don't worry, we'll have plenty of opportunities. In August we'll have a campout/rally and then another one in October.

At some point, I want to have a cook-out, will have to find some park, and get people committed to show up. When I come back from Wisconsin, I'll think something up.
          Yea I like the cook out idea, cuz that is easier to plan, we can do that between events/rallies and can do that on a saturday or something when i dont work. Only problem is it wont stop raining around here.

'88 325iX -Totaled
          '97 M3 - Sold
          '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
          '89 325is - Sold
          '95 540i 6spd
          '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

List

Add me to the NC list

twofocused-Jason-87 325e-Clayton NC
            Project ballin on a budget

291 lbs removed so far, at least 120lbs to go

Comment

Im always down just let us know. Ill be there.
              1989 325i - sold
              1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
              1990 325i

Comment

Art, think up a cook-out! I need some brave souls to test out my new ribs on!
                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Taking suggestions on location...

Important parameters:

1. Enough parking at site
                  2. Accessable from I-40, or at least close, so people don't drive in circles looking for the place.
                  3. Central to most of us.

I'd like us to be somewhere at the park with grills and pavilions. I know of quite a few of them in Greensboro, but I'd like to be somewhere around Kernersville are, close to everyone. So let's see what we can find.

DATES: 18 or 19th of July??? That's Saturday or Sunday. I'm more set on Sunday, but we may have a lot of church goers, so Saturday I think would be best. Let me know what you think.

THink this over, I'll start new thread and we'll go from there with details and attendance list. Think what you'd be eating and drinking. I'd hate one person bring steaks, and the rest bring hot dogs. Let's make this somewhat diverse. Also don't forget what you're drinking. Underage members think soda, let grown ups think beer ;) (don't worry).

Comment

CCR SCCA will be rolling at the Michelin Black Lake that weekend (18th and 19th). Let's all go there! Okay...maybe I'll autox one day and meet the NC E30 faithful on the other day which wouldn't be so bad.

Comment

What's happening a week after that?

Comment

pm'ed you with help

Comment

looking for a passenger side euro grill/ bumper trim. anyone got that?
                          sigpic

Comment

your car better be ready by end of July.

Found a very nice place in Colfax, NC right off of I-40. Have to go by and make sure we'll be able to take over that place for a day, then date and location will be set.

I'd like to have at least 30 cars. Let's make it happen.

Comment

your car better be ready by end of July.

Found a very nice place in Colfax, NC right off of I-40. Have to go by and make sure we'll be able to take over that place for a day, then date and location will be set.

I'd like to have at least 30 cars. Let's make it happen.
                              Sounds like a plan!

Comment

Count me in! Let me know when and where.

Comment

Working...
                                X