No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need to have a Raleigh/triangle area swap meet sometime. I'm trying to source m50 parts and have a few random parts laying around that I could trade people.

It would also be cool to see peoples cars and hear what mods people have done and how they went about doing them.
    For Sale thread: e30 and e36 Parts

Comment

Originally posted by ecc3189 View Post
      we need to have a Raleigh/triangle area swap meet sometime. I'm trying to source m50 parts and have a few random parts laying around that I could trade people.

It would also be cool to see peoples cars and hear what mods people have done and how they went about doing them.
      Its a tough crowd. There are lots of e30 nuts in raleigh but near impossible to get them all together. If you didnt know, nceuro.com. About 2 months ago, we had about 10 e30s. I think that was some type of record.

Im in if you want to round up some cars.

COTM

Comment

^^ Record, eh? That is funny.

I'd be in too, just so I could drool over your cars (no worries, I'll bring towels).
        Dave
        -----
        (OO=[][]=OO)
        _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

Come to the Oktoberfest, Dave. I want to see your new car.

Comment

Yeah man, it's on my calendar.

Still a ways to go but she's getting there...

Dave
            -----
            (OO=[][]=OO)
            _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

Cameron, Asheville, anybody else from Asheville pm me I'd love to meet more e30 people

Newest pic of my car I could find

BroWorks.com Bro is a lifestyle

Comment

I'm in Wilmington. Bring beer and suspension parts.

Comment

Does anyone here know of a shop in the Raleigh area that will do a fill and drill on some wheels?

Comment

Black Forest Industries in Cary might do it, but I don't know for sure if they do that kind of thing. Exotics in Greensboro/Winston might as well, but I'm not sure.
                    1993 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                    2015 BRZ Premium Crystal Black Silica
                    flickr

Comment

Ok thanks KevinC, I'll post an update when I confirm a place.

Comment

black forest does not drill n fill but will point u in the right direction. The owner, adam, had his filled n drilled for his jetta so I know he know's something. Anyway if anyone LOCAL to the SC side of NC has m20b25 parts please email me details germanrob82@gmail.com it goes straight to my phone

Comment

Would any body be willing to pick up some parts from BFI and ship them to me? They want to charge me $65 for parts that would easily fit into a $10.95 USPS flat rate box!
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Would any body be willing to pick up some parts from BFI and ship them to me? They want to charge me $65 for parts that would easily fit into a $10.95 USPS flat rate box!

Where is BFI? In in N. Charlotte, I'd have no problem taking care of that tomorrow if its close.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisv006 View Post
                              Where is BFI? In in N. Charlotte, I'd have no problem taking care of that tomorrow if its close.
                              Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              it's in cary, near raleigh.

It's like 30 mins from durham for me. If you can't find anyone I'll take care of it for you.
                              '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
                              NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
                              Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Thanks guys, I spoke with BFI on the phone and they looked into the automatically generated shipping charges. The revised the internet store and shipping was cut by over 50% so I just ordered through them. Thanks for the offer though!
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X