X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ncsu
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone know of a high-quality wheel refinishing place in Raleigh?

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
        Anyone know of a high-quality wheel refinishing place in Raleigh?
        Our goal is to offer the best rim and wheel repair, refinishing, and auto body services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time.

Did work for both me and N2MYE30. Highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxDriver86 View Post
          http://www.raleighwheelrepair.com/

Did work for both me and N2MYE30. Highly recommended.

How were they price wise? I'm guessing reasonable since you highly recommended it?

Comment

also interested, might have to refinish all my ACTs

Comment

Originally posted by S13_E30 View Post
              How were they price wise? I'm guessing reasonable since you highly recommended it?
              More than reasonable. The owner is, Danny, is cool and easy to work with.

COTM

Comment

Chump racing

Originally posted by porschelou View Post
                APTYP - what car will you be racing? This is our first Chump race. I"m sure we will end up with a 1000 laps. I think the first Lemons race we got a few hundred as well.

Can't wait - we have to figure out how to mount our headlights..
                How was chump cars vs Lemons? I did three races at CMP with a 92 Jetta and had a blast. Some friends and I are thinking of getting back into it and I'm wondering if it is worth the extra effort to make the car chump-car legal so we can run both series.
                For Sale thread: e30 and e36 Parts

Comment

Saw a lowered, nice clean-looking silver 4-door late E30 today, eastbound on -540. Looked really nice. Maybe 15" wheels on it.

Comment

James 91 325i mtech2 vert Charlotte NC, i see ryan thor on the list

Comment

I haven't seen Ryan Thor in a couple of years. Where has he been hiding?

Comment

working at hendrick BMW, i work next door at Hendrick MINI use to work at BMW though

Comment

Im a e30 noob :D used to have a vw mk4 gti and now I have a 86 325e sedan 5 speed and a 88 325i sedan auto w a snapped timing belt, rebuilding head now
                          Chepe30- Jose - 86 325e - Asheville/Hendersonville
                          1988 325i Sedan - Sold
                          1986 325e Sedan - Sold
                          2000 540i6 M Package - DD

Comment

Wilmington, NC 89' 327i

Comment

Anyone know of a place that redrills wheels in the triangle?

Comment

Chris - Raleigh - '87 bronzit 325is w/ m42 swap, so i guess i should say 318is?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X