No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about some RD springs? I have a set coming off an 87' 325is for my Korman springs. Not sure on the price but I'll see what he wants for em.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I'd love to do fender rolling meet, but now that I know how long it takes on e30, it will have to be a looooong meet per car, lol.

Anyone up for some other sort of meet? Set it to be some place in Kernersville in the middle of everyone local to triad...

Comment

thats a long way to push my car...
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

when will you call to come up to finish your car? it's getting warm outside, do it now, before it gets 100 degrees with 1000% humidity.

Comment

love the thread! I'm up in Asheville. Jim 87 325i (in the middle of 5 speed swap)
            Anybody got a flywheel??
            I don't think your mom appreciates the value of those modifications

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
              love the thread! I'm up in Asheville. Jim 87 325i (in the middle of 5 speed swap)
              Anybody got a flywheel??
              I have a dual mass flywheel from a late model eta, roughly 120k miles.

Let me know.
              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
              E36 325i sedan
              E30 325i sedan
              Volvo 945T

Comment

I have a spare single mass.

And Art I haven't called cause I'm working too much. I've been working every day the past month, except for my bday. And I didn't mess w/ the car then. I haven't even had time to pick up my new Korman susp.

Comment

that's cool, work is always good...

I haven't heard back from Beau yet either. Did he evenr finish his m50 swap or is it waiting as well?

I am getting tired of all of us being decommissioned...

Comment

nahh we finished his car up. There are still some little things that need to be done but its on the road at least. Is yours still in the air?

Comment

I'm down for a meet asap I'm ready.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy87 View Post
                        I'm down for a meet asap I'm ready.
                        YES... I've been driving Das Race Car for about a week now. No brakes, no tires, and worn out 24 year old suspension. It's freaking crazy fun, I now know what Nazi Roulette is.

Comment

Yea, looking forward to meeting alot of you guys at V@V...but a local meet would be nice with all the E30s....HEHE..I am down.
                          FI takes another life....:-? New birth to 2.7 stroker

FROM NC? HELP GROW THIS FORUM http://www.torque-bound.com

Comment

My ride is coming together pretty well. Just got some new wheels and tires, about to get a new sound system and tint the windows. The only thing after that will be the body and paint. I'm down for a meet asap.

Comment

alright, alright, I'll roll my fenders and beat Charlies butt about putting his tranny in. We'll have an April meet. Or how about April Hanging Rock camp-out for 2 nights. We already have one planned, but not enough people are in it, making it into an e30 meet would be great.

Comment

hey I live in fort mill
                                Curtis
                                I had a 89 325i R.I.P
                                I should have another one soon
                                You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Working...
                                X