No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey you guys, you know what would be a great place to meet?
    there is a drift event at the carolina metro center in charlotte NC, I went up there last time and it was wicked fun
    the next one is april 11th

there are alot of ricers there but hey if we all show up we would be the majority I think
    plus you can drift legally haha

I suggest that everyone enter their cars in the car show it costs 30 bucks to enter
    and 75 if you want to drift

the web site is www.streetwisedrift.com

P,S I dont have another e30 yet, but in due time I will
    You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Hey Curtis...

I think a lot of us are putting meet toward V@V, because a lot of us are working on our monstrosities. To V@V, I plan to take 3 cars, and I hope to get Greensboro to Caravan together.

besides, we have 75-80 spots to fill at V@V. Wouldn't want to let Scott down by not crowding up entrance to the vineyard.

Comment

do you have to register for v@v?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
          do you have to register for v@v?
          yes
          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Anyone in the winston area want to meet up and cruise to V@V?

Comment

Why don't we make it work in a better way... Raleigh/Durham, Greensboro, and Winston Salem are all on the way... We should pick up people on the way, and then have Charlotte/Western NC guys meet us minutes away from V@V, regroup and pull in all together...

That would be awesome.

Comment

here's a dumb question.... what is V@V?....
                You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Vintage at the Vineyards, possibly the biggest collection of classic BMW across the country.
                  http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=130590

Comment

Crap, I just noticed this post. I'll be a V@V for sure.

Name: Pete
                    Car: 91 318i

All wrenching completed (rear bushings - including the @#$%#%$% subframes and turbo muffler < 1 month ago) and she's good to go.

Comment

very nice pete, very nice... and very rare 4-door 318i.

Comment

we have 30 registered for V@V and some of us are bringing more than one car :D

this will be amazing.

Comment

Are we planning out meets before we cruise to the Vinyard? Where is everyone meeting to cruise up there? I'm in winston salem, I have drop hats,camber plates,sway bars, and compete poly bushing to do then I will be coming.

Comment

well, for Greensboro, we'll meet off of I-40, in Winston we'll meet off of US-52.

I suggest we meet on the way out of Greensboro, closer to Kernersville, this way every one could come up or come down meet us there.

Exit 14th on Main St. in Kernersville, meet at the parking lot or McDonalds right there at the exit.

Winston guys need to pick agood location to peet up too, somewhere on 52 where we can all park and pick up people.

Comment

Im prolly gonna bring two now!!!

COTM

Comment

i'm bringing 3, and tomorrow I'll try to make it 4. V@V wouldn't be complete without an IX.

Comment

Working...
                                X