new to me E30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to me E30...

OK guys, I picked up Max's M30 powered E30 and it should be here this week. In the mean time, I think I found another 88 325is (unmolested) sitting in a shop. I am going to try to pick it up on Tuesday. Maybe between the two of them, i can keep one running to drive for a daily...

Also just raced an E30 in the 24 hours of lemons in houston, and we are set up for the New Orleans race in June. Just wanted to say hello.

That would be awesome to go to one of those races. Welcome to the club. If my m20 ever goes in my 1990 iS I would like to put in a m30 or an s52.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
      That would be awesome to go to one of those races. Welcome to the club. If my m20 ever goes in my 1990 iS I would like to put in a m30 or an s52.
      the racing is addictive. it's some of the most fun i have ever had in a car (besides my girlfriend in high school)

Comment

Hai

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
        '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
        '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
        SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan M3 View Post
          Hai
          hai 2 u.

Comment

Did you ever get a hold of that 88iS?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
              Did you ever get a hold of that 88iS?
              sure did. swapped the motor out in it and have been driving it a little.
              Also swapped the bumpers to plastic bumpers and tinted the windows.
              i'll get some pics of it up soon. I've just been really busy.

Comment

Pics or ban!

Comment

Originally posted by weaksauce View Post
                  the racing is addictive. it's some of the most fun i have ever had in a car (besides my girlfriend in high school)
                  totally got caught in the driveway last night by my roommate. [Sorry mike!]
                  Greg

Comment

You need to get some pictures of your new car posted up. What part of Dallas are you in? I live in Northwest Fort Worth about ten miles south of TMS.

Originally posted by weaksauce View Post
                    sure did. swapped the motor out in it and have been driving it a little.
                    Also swapped the bumpers to plastic bumpers and tinted the windows.
                    i'll get some pics of it up soon. I've just been really busy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X