WTB parts for my E30's.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB parts for my E30's.....

looking for (1) front plastic bumper, (2) rear plastic bumpers, full exhaust for 88 325is (OEM or aftermarket) US elipsoid headlights for my 91.

please PM me if any of you guys have some of this stuff laying around. I have cash.....

i have a rear bumper for sale. im in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfpup325i View Post
      i have a rear bumper for sale. im in Vegas
      price shipped to texas?

Comment

full exhaust off my 89 325is $5. just pick it up and take it out my back yard. pm your number if you need it. It's not broken down so a truck would be wise.

Comment

Originally posted by k5gsxr1000 View Post
          full exhaust off my 89 325is $5. just pick it up and take it out my back yard. pm your number if you need it. It's not broken down so a truck would be wise.
          Holy F! This is what i Neeeeeeed. Stupid 'e' exhaust clogging up my 'i' motor :(
          M Coupe

Comment

Hang on to your cash homeboy. I've also got Ellips that I can bring with the bumpers.

Originally posted by k5gsxr1000 View Post
            I might need the cat ...so i may give you a call on this.
            Got any overall pics of your g-ride yet ?

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
              Hang on to your cash homeboy. I've also got Ellips that I can bring with the bumpers.

i have a spare cat if you need it. pulled it off the ETA race car.
              I'll also have the cat from this 88. it seems to be good, just the rest of the exhaust is rotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post

Full system is promised to weak.
                Pick what you want to pick from my back yard. For cheap, I just want most off the stuff out of here. trans might be spoken for shoot I even have a 85 318i 2dr if you want it for cheap. don't know where the title is though but bought at police impound, years ago

Not yet tree house booster rod broke so I'm now waiting on it. Been over a month already :hitler:. Once that comes full alignment then goes to the shop for a complete respray. I'll take pics once I put the front end completely on. some pics until it's complete

Last edited by k5gsxr1000; 04-29-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

very nicely done!
                  see you tomorrow night.

Comment

I got plastic bumpers minus one impact strip on the back if you or anyone else is interested.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
                      I got plastic bumpers minus one impact strip on the back if you or anyone else is interested.
                      $?

Comment

Working...
                      X