Cars and Coffee in DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars and Coffee in DFW

I have seen threads from other regions that have had Cars and Coffee meets and I was wondering if anyone in the DFW area would be interested in doing it. Do this means there isn't any pressure about bringing food or anything like that and I will probably be over in an hour or two because I know we all have busy lives. I was thinking we could do it on a Saturday or sunday morning around nine or tenish. There is a Starbucks on the south side of 183 just before you get to 121 that I thought would be a good locations to have it. This location is kind of centrally located in the metro area and it is right off of a major expressway. Let me know what you think if you think. Here is the address of the Starbucks I was thinking about if you want to find out exactly where I am talking about.

2104 Airport Freeway
    Bedford, TX 76022
    sigpic

There already is a Cars & Coffee in Dallas. :)

Its at Classic BMW in Plano.

Comment

When is it? Is it just for e30s?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
        When is it? Is it just for e30s?
        :rofl: Nope...not just for e30s. Mainly exotics, classics, & muscle cars. Last time I went there were a couple of nice clean e30s there. They have a section for German cars.

Its every last Saturday of the month, which means there will be one this Saturday. It starts at 6:30am til 10:30am.

Comment

Holy Shit that is early in the morning!
          sigpic

Comment

So many nubs ITT .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

true.

Originally posted by whysimon
              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                true.
                Now theres one more.

Comment

I'm not that much of a noob anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

hella far

Comment

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
                      I'm not that much of a noob anymore.
                      Sorry dude you are the epitome of a noob.
                      Just because you've bought 2-3 non running e30's and have stuck around here for a year does not mean you're not a noob.
                      Also posting in every available thread every minute that you're online does not help your cause either.

Comment

Exactly. You must buy 5-8 non running E30s, some E34s, and have stuck around here for around 5 years.

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Fred stay outta my section dammit !
                          How the hell am I supposed to semi-bash noobs when you're making me spit coffee out of my nose on to the keyboard? :p

Comment

Thank you Fred. I know you are right because I have seen Teags cars with my own eyes. The only one of my three cars that doesn't run is my parts car. I know you can't say that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I realize this is a week old thread but...

1) C&C in DFW has been brought up in every automotive forum Im a member of. If youre not a "noob" you should have known about it by now. This is my 42nd post, and even I knew about it (although Im not sure if its mentioned here, but the official website mentions it)

2) A g2g with a bunch of e30s is not what I would consider a DFW Cars and Coffee. Not saying that it wouldnt be cool, just that it shouldnt be called that, as its well known to have a little bit of everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X