Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyword being all the parts.

Comment

Exactly! You may think you have everything but there is a bunch of small shit that you might not realize you need until your car is gutted.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Paul all I can really suggest is a set of left hand drill bits. Also if you wanna try the wrong way drill a hole and beat a allen socket into the hole then attach a ratchet and and remove the bolt. Just make sure the hole is a lot smaller than the Allen head. Not so small its impossible to beat in but you want a really tight fit.

Comment

I have a feeling this might be a wrench night job...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Currently attempting to secure the needed parts to finish my stroker e30. Maybe I will do it justice, we'll see...hehe

Eric, I may have to pick your brain a bit on the details if I hit any snags. Snags are bound to occur I'm sure. :P

Comment

I so want to go for a ride when its done! I've been researching the stroker for a while and really want to see how different it is from the eta.

Comment

My red one is a stroker. I can take you for a ride. It feels just like my 325i.

Comment

Its gotta be different beinga 2.7. Really need to get rid of the slush box

Comment

sounds like we're gonna have a couple wrench nights/whole days. one up north then one down south?

Comment

I'm working on a few more things to make a little more power but without a turbo it really dosnt feel much different.

Comment

It is a 2.7 vs a 2.5 but you have to keep in mind the compression lowers with the head swap. If you get domed high compression pistons and boosted the c/r back up then I could see it making a noticable difference.

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
                          El Bimmer, all I'm going to say is wrench night. I know most of us can do it, so its up to you on when you want it done.

Eric, its about a thread or two into the frame

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
                          And bimmer I've done the swap before its not that bad as long as you have the space and all of the parts.

I think I got everything. And the other is that I do not have the space to do it. I am going to put everything together and take a picture and see if you guys can tell me if i am missing something.
                          sigpic

Comment

Posted my turbo to craigslist:

Let me know if you or a friend are interested

Comment

Anyone looking for a crack free dash?

Comment

How much? Mines pretty much destroyed

Comment

Working...
                                X