Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airbag kick panel FTW.

Maks isnt going to be here till after 9 or something. So meet up around 10 and get some food?

Comment

Also anyone have a rear windshield or M42 driveshaft?

Comment

Wrench a part has a 91 318 with the drive train still in it. I'd be down for some food later

Comment

Mk's, text me a little later. I have no preference on where to eat. J.T. 281-202-9973

Comment

There's a rear winshield on that car in san antonio

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

You're determined. :)

Comment

Just persistant

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

It'd be a great pars car. And we could always sell it for scrap when we're done

Comment

So food? Maks is here.

Comment

Where?

Comment

We're going to Hoboken pie here shortly.

Shoot me a text if you're coming, we'll leave you a spot.

Comment

Just thought I'd throw this out here. Myself and a couple car friends are hitting up lunch at the new BJ's in Round Rock and then going over to K1 Speed for some indoor carting tomorrow (sunday). If anyone would like to join just shoot me a text: 254-833-3286. Sadly, I won't be taking my 30 as it's still at the shop.
                          sigpic

Comment

im going to cobb's first thursday if anyone wants to join. also, i was keeping up with some chode on all of 2222 in an e92 m3, licence plate said "MPOWER". then on mopac, when he realized i was on his ass the whole time, he hammered down and lost me. i wish i had 400hp :(

Comment

Bet he wishes he was 2700 pounds though. Where is Cobb anyways? I might go

Comment

2311 W Rundberg Ln starts at 7

Comment

Working...
                                X