No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone down to ride some mountain bikes? Travis Country? Greenbelt? Also down to ride BMX or my road bike around downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
      Anyone down to ride some mountain bikes? Travis Country? Greenbelt? Also down to ride BMX or my road bike around downtown.
      i ride bmx and i'm down at house skatepark like 5 days a week, if you wanna join. 12th and shoal creek.

Comment

Hey guys, thinking about possibly selling my 91 318is slicktop. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM with an offer. Search my screen name for some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshDank View Post
          Hey guys, thinking about possibly selling my 91 318is slicktop. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM with an offer. Search my screen name for some pics.
          you by any chance know/work with a guy named andrew fryer? and if so would you please forever refer to him as "engine fryer"?

Comment

Lol. Yes I do. I will pass that around work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
              you by any chance know/work with a guy named andrew fryer? and if so would you please forever refer to him as "engine fryer"?
              Sounds like a good story. Care to share?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
                Sounds like a good story. Care to share?

long story short. honda fanboy on trackday/autocross blew up his motor. jk, his friend blew up the motor lololol

also, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254417

Comment

Yeah I saw the thread for that. The only problem is my brand new clutch went poop last week. I will be tearing out the tranny on saturday

Comment

What about your rack? The one that moves the wheels...

Comment

The rack is meaningless if the car dosnt move. But yes that still needs to be done too. If my subframe and bushings make it before I get a clutch I will have coilovers on the rear before it leaves the shop also.

Comment

I still need bushings too, and pretty sure a csb as well. It started making all the usual noises of it going out last week

Comment

sucks to be you guys.jk.5th valve adjustment=success. however it's still making this suspect noise at 1800...

Comment

I gained a tick last time I did mine, rally looking forward to the nice quiet m30

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
                              I gained a tick last time I did mine, rally looking forward to the nice quiet m30
                              Shut up!

Comment

Sorry I'm drunk

Comment

Working...
                                X