• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
    What were they driving?
    light colored e30, blue hids. about as descriptive as i can get hahaha

Comment

Jt has hids, but his is dark blue. I met a guy at the slideatx meet who has a e30 almost identical to yours,but has the black filler panel in the back

Comment

ya can't really recall much, it was at night. possible it was him, maybe i'll see him at the next slide meet.

Comment

Hey Austin guys. Have any of you seen minty natur sports seats down in Austin or SA? I'm in need of a set if ya come by some.

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
            Jt has hids, but his is dark blue. I met a guy at the slideatx meet who has a e30 almost identical to yours,but has the black filler panel in the back
            My E30 is dark grey and has been broken in Houston for 3 weeks, not me. ;)

Saw two E30s today. A lowered zinno late model 2 door with some wheels and a lowered early IS with a bearded man driving it. Also went down Lime Creek for the first time today too.

Comment

Dont know either if those guys, but angela texted me today some guy from austin traded her some stuff for her e30. Sorry Eric :(

Does your car being broken have anything to do with the balanced we were trying to find?

Comment

Put in 3 different new alternators, still not charging. Replaced and added grounds, no change. So going to rip apart the engine and see what's going on. Everyone who has looked at it is at a loss. :/

Comment

I am too. Have completely no idea what's wrong

Comment

Alright. Now that I am in Austin who wants to hang out? JT is being a party poooper.
                    CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
                    For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

:)

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
                        Put in 3 different new alternators, still not charging. Replaced and added grounds, no change. So going to rip apart the engine and see what's going on. Everyone who has looked at it is at a loss. :/
                        What's up with your car?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Its brokeded lol

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
                            What's up with your car?

Um what I posted? lol

Comment

Have you tried physically grounding the coil on the alternator?

Comment

Well the E30 and me will be back in town here in about 15 mins so if anyone wants a crack at it, text me. 281-202-9973

Comment

Working...
                                X