X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody buy my eta stuff. I need to get rid if it

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I got hit leaving the welding shop last week and whitey is totaled, Pushed the whole front unibody over a good inch. And to top it off, I went and picked up a red 2 door from houston and it has rust all over the roof under the headliner. So it is a parts car now.

Bottom line is

Red 89' 325i Auto with title, Runs and drives but is best for parts due to the damage and rust on the roof, Rebuilt head with low miles. $1000.

White 87' 325is 5 spd with title, Totaled unibody, Runs great, Does not drive due to a broken strut and seized bearing from wreck. Refreshed a/c with parallel flow condenser. PERFECT dash. So many new parts, SS exhaust. $1200.

If interested shoot me a PM and you can come take a look. Located in NW Austin. 620/183 Area.
      Last edited by Miasma; 11-15-2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Pics?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Would you be willing to sell a quarter panel?

Comment

Ill get some up on Sunday afternoon when I get my phone back from Sprint, Sorry for the tease.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
              Would you be willing to sell a quarter panel?
              I want to give it a week or two and see if anyone wants a whole car before I start parting it myself. I am squatting at my parents house while I am in school and I don't think they want me making their place look like a BMW parts yard like mine did!

Also willing to trade both cars for a not totaled E30 or E34 5 speed with title or motorcycle with title. I just need a vehicle.

Comment

I've got a four door I may be willing to trade. It needs some parts to get running again. But between your two cars we could probably get it figured out

Comment

That could work. Ill get some pics up tomorrow afternoon and we can go from there.

Comment

Still haven't sold the red car yet, Eric?

Comment

Havnt really been trying. I want to turbo it but at the moment I'm more focused on getting the two door done.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Too bad you don't want a db coupe, I'd almost be willing to swap chassis's with you

Comment

Lemme see what miasma is working with first but we may be able to figure something out.

Comment

I just really want an m30 sedan lol. Anybody heard anything about a meet tonight at bone daddy's?

Comment

Comment

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X