No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you can see they are primo parts cars at this point... Posting on craigslist tomorrow.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't find the pictures right now I'd have to take them tomorow. Again it needs parts to get running but I would be willing to swap the parts off the wrecked one onto this one to get it running for you. Its not the best looking e30 but it has had some work done to it and with a little more time and money could be an excellent dd/auto x car. It has the ge coilover with camber plates and an adjustable rear subframe. I've rebuilt the entire brake system pads, rotors, piston seals, ss lines, and master cylinder. I did cut out the abs pump and will admit did a half assed job (it can easilly be redone) and havnt had a problem. The motor has been torn down and has had every seal and gasket replaced. I also had a 3 angle valve job, and a slight port and polish done to the head. Again the car is not by any means perfect but with a little work it could run and could be a lot of fun.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
      Last edited by homegrone30; 11-17-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Here's one picture but that all I can find.

Attached Files

Comment

Here she is. Like I said shes ugly she's dirty but was also very very reliable. All the work performed was done by me and was done right. The only reason she's sitting was because I robbed parts to get my late model runninng again.

Attached Files

Comment

Shoot me a PM with how you would want to go about this. Really busy Mon-Thurs due to school.

Comment

So, whatever happened with this?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

In a holding pattern. I have family in town and school so I am swamped.

Comment

Good to know. Let me know when you want to figure something out. You have my phone number so just call or text when the time is right.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

That tan interior is calling my name. What shifter is that?

Comment

anybody want my borbets?

Comment

What size? How much?

Comment

16x7.5 205/50 s drives 800 + bottlecraps

edit: I will even return your bottle craps upon acquisition of my new wheels
                          Last edited by dothadance; 11-28-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

really? nothing??

Comment

Not looking to buy wheels right now

Comment

I'm interested seeing as I'm having issues fitting my xxrs I just don't have 8 bills...or a set of bottlecaps. I do have five almost brand new steelies with four almost brand new tires

Comment

Working...
                                X