X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Have 2 friends that just bought e30s. Just wait California, we're catching up.

Comment

Slowly but surely we're getting there. What did they get?

Comment

Last 24 hrs was not a good day for me. Only had 3 hrs of sleep, didn't have much to eat, no internet at home, forgot my phone, had a 12 hr shift, on the way home spun out and my front bumper kissed the wall...

Stay safe everyone!

Comment

Are you ok? How bad is it?

Comment

I'm fine, didn't even get whiplash. I don't think the damage is that bad, looks like I have to replace the bumper n fender. Haven't checked the internals yet.The situation was, car slowly started veering left into divider, started counter steering while throttle was the same but at the rate it was going to hit the left head on so I tried to spin the car and this was the result.

Comment

That's good, could have been a lot worse.

Comment

I have a feeling the bumper got damaged before because there was always an odd cut under the headlight.

Comment

Its very possible, at least black body panels aren't hard to find.

Comment

Anybody have a set of bosch 19lb injectors? I'll trade you a set of ford injectors for them.

Comment

I need one 19lber...just one!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the ford design 3's, I need 4 of the Bosch ones for my e12 intake project.

Comment

I'm headed to Austin Saturday for rugby, but taking the prius

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk
                            sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

I will be traveling to the Austin Tx area in the coming week, I would love to meet some local r3vers while in town. I'll be driving down from Iowa in a 94 525i, at the vary least I would like to try make some contacts in the area in case something goes wrong with the car. Please PM me if you might be interested.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I'd be down for that

Comment

Working...
                                X