Austin??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • campbellj25
    Advanced Member
    • May 2009
    • 181

    #1066
    New wheels came today, any interest here in my TRM ' S? I might put them up in the classifieds later if not.

    Comment

    • Ikazamay
      Noobie
      • May 2013
      • 29

      #1067
      Anyone interested in meeting up Saturday for beer? Independence Brewing has an event every first Saturday of the month.

      Location: Independence Brewery - 3913 Todd Lane - Austin
      Time: 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
      More infor here
      Craft Beers made for the Independent Drinker. Brewing Local Hand Crafted Beer since 2004 in Austin, Texas. Find our beers on our Beer map. Visit our taproom and outdoor patio - food trucks available.

      Comment

      • Ocell
        Wrencher
        • Apr 2013
        • 291

        #1068
        ^ I may be able to make it. It will depend on if I can find time after work to do some repairs instead of doing them Saturday.

        Also, there's an autocross in San Antonio with SASCA this Sunday. We've got 8 BMWs registered so far, but I'm the only E30! (There's three E36's so far) Come on out!

        91 318is Members' Rides Thread

        Comment

        • navytapaul
          Mod Crazy
          • Oct 2011
          • 615

          #1069
          I might come out to watch, I've never been to an event.

          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • navytapaul
            Mod Crazy
            • Oct 2011
            • 615

            #1070
            Also saw a dark blue early sedan today on slaughter and s. 1st.

            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • woohoobleu
              Member
              • Nov 2012
              • 87

              #1071
              I saw a red late model 318i vert with what appeared to be an mtech1 kit off mays st in rr.. Anyone's on here?

              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • navytapaul
                Mod Crazy
                • Oct 2011
                • 615

                #1072


                This is the car I saw yesterday, I want some of what this guy is smoking. Cant sell an eta with peeling paint plus everything else wrong with it for $6k.

                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • woohoobleu
                  Member
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 87

                  #1073
                  Looks like a 2k car to me

                  Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  • navytapaul
                    Mod Crazy
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 615

                    #1074
                    If that.

                    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • homegrone30
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1449

                      #1075
                      Besides the paint that's a pretty clean sedan $3,000 imo

                      Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      • homegrone30
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 1449

                        #1076
                        Max

                        Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • woohoobleu
                          Member
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 87

                          #1077
                          Yeah besides having to replace all 4 window regulators, carpet and speakers it has a very clean interior. And the low miles is def a plus

                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • navytapaul
                            Mod Crazy
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 615

                            #1078
                            And it's still an eta. I wouldn't even ask that much for mine.

                            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            • campbellj25
                              Advanced Member
                              • May 2009
                              • 181

                              #1079
                              Anyone in Austin roll fenders or know of someone that does?

                              Comment

                              • navytapaul
                                Mod Crazy
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 615

                                #1080
                                Eric might. I think he had his rolled.

                                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...