No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a dude in San Antonio. If your willing to drive its worth it. Look him up on facebook @ fender roller guy

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
      There's a dude in San Antonio. If your willing to drive its worth it. Look him up on facebook @ fender roller guy

I've seen his ad on craigslist. I'm considering the drive if I can't find anything locally.

Comment

Any of you all ever get out for some spirited driving on Lime Creek Road or any of the surrounding curvy roads? I was out there today joy riding with the family (not in the e30) but Damn how I wish I would have been.

Comment

Whenever I need to relax I do a to-and-from on Lime Creek Road.

You have to behave, though. All the corners are blind, and there are tons of bikes and other cars doing the same thing... so keeping it between the lines is an absolute must in my book. I've even seen cyclists lately. That could get ugly.

Thankfully it's a ton of fun at safe speeds. I always take visitors.
          91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

ocell i seent you on thursday! on anderson and burnet i was on my bicycle and yelled "E THIRRRTTTYYYY" but got no response hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
              ocell i seent you on thursday! on anderson and burnet i was on my bicycle and yelled "E THIRRRTTTYYYY" but got no response hahaha

Hah! Sorry I didn't hear you. I'm trying out solid transmission mounts so I can't hear anything!

Comment

I have a 94' 530i 5-speed I need to get rid of, it's is a solid V8 swap donor. Everything is there. Starts right up. Drives good. Lots of good parts to sell off it as well. I just found alot of rust hidden under the heat shields. Have a clear Indiana title and bill of sale if that matters. Exhaust from headers back is gone. Only looking to get back what I have into it. $1000. Comes with 2 sets of wheels and tires. One 15" and one 17" set. Mileage is unclear since the cluster was replaced with one close to 300k. PO claims around 200k. PM me your email for pics.

$1000 cash.
                Last edited by Miasma; 03-20-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Its times like this I wish I didnt spend all of my money on my e30. Looking for any trades?

Comment

Unless you have a straight 2 door E30 shell with clear title not really, sorry man. I am trying desperately to get into a solid body BMW with a clear title.

Comment

I actually do. Its very stripped though

Comment

just moved to austin about a month ago, haven't really looked for anyone who is into e30s. wanna hang out tho. just saw a four door with "respect your elders" sticker in front of brooklin pie co. in south park meadows today

Comment

Any pics of the shell?

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastETA View Post
                            just moved to austin about a month ago, haven't really looked for anyone who is into e30s. wanna hang out tho. just saw a four door with "respect your elders" sticker in front of brooklin pie co. in south park meadows today
                            There's a BMW track day event at COTA this weekend. I think it's Saturday and Sunday, but I know for sure it's Sunday. It's too late to register, but you could certainly head out there and meet some other BMW folk. Last year I saw plenty of E30 M3s.

Comment

A couple shots from last year:

Comment

Here's information for the event. Looks like it's all weekend. I'll probably head out there to watch the autocross and HDPE sessions if the rain isn't insane. PM me if anyone wants to try to meet up.

BMW CCA - Lone Star Chapter on Friday, March 21, 2014 - Sunday, March 23, 2014 at Circuit of the Americas, Austin, TX - The Second Annual BMWCCA Texas Trifecta Friday, March 21st – Sunday, March 23rd, 2014 Circuit of the Americas – Austin, TX UPDATE 15 March 2014 - Registration for Students is CLOSED Regist...

Comment

Working...
                                X