Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Np lol just txt me when u have them lol

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
    Damn dude thats rough. I didnt make it till like 10. Again I will try to remember to go out to my shop as soon as I get home and put them in my car.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    sigpic :firehop:

Comment

if anyone has the m20 clutch alignment tool i could borrow/buy in the next couple days that would be chill.

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
        Anybody have any leads on a good condition m20?

I have a freshly rebuilt m20 and head. Also has head studs in it. I might be letting go of soon if I can't find a car to put it in.

Comment

Originally posted by e30kawi View Post
          I have a freshly rebuilt m20 and head. Also has head studs in it. I might be letting go of soon if I can't find a car to put it in.
          how much? gonna pick up one from college station tomorrow but if it doesn't work out. i might be willing to snag this from you.

Comment

Check out my for sale ad. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=324122 I would be willing to let this go for cheap to anyone local.

Comment

check out my for sale ad. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=324122 i would be willing to let this go for cheap to anyone local.

Sent from my sph-l710 using tapatalk
              $20?

Comment

I can get more than that for scrap

Comment

I can get more than that for scrap

i'll come and pick it up too! hahaha

Comment

any austin folks want to do a discounted HPDE in austin next Sat the 31st? check out this event I set up. I'd love to see an e30 out there!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have 8 slots available and they are first come first serve. To register call Driveway Austin at 512-971-9100. Be sure to mention you are with the Octane Society as this is a...
                    sigpic

Comment

^today is the deadline to register for this. Just call and leave them a message to secure your slot!
                      sigpic

Comment

The white 3 series I had for sale is available again. $1500. Runs and drives great. The drivers shock tower is pushed in slightly from the wreck. Only added some negative camber, It tracks straight, no vibration, tires wear even. Could be repaired with a tower brace and some sweat equity. 5 speed 1987 325is. Alpine white, black interior. Perfect dash. Nice carpet. SS ebay catback. Come take a look. Have clear texas title in hand in my name. Worth it in parts easily. Running driving vehicle for less than $2k. A\C blows cold parallel flow condenser upgrade, everything in the A\C has been replaced except 2 lines and the compressor, new aux fan. Includes German Audio Specialties 10 inch ported sub box. Complete tool kit. Keyless entry. Recent timing belt, water pump, head gasket, thermostat, full tune up 5 months ago. More I can't remember. Worth the $1500 easy...

Comment

Pics? I may know somebody

Comment

ah snap! just showed my brother dat post. seems interested. wish i had the money

Comment

Has a bottle cap and red fender on the drivers side now.

Comment

Lol looking at that post I now remember. So I traded that red four door for a honda firehawk. The funny thing is its the same guy that wants another e30

Comment

Working...
                                X