No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the E34 running and driving great, Tagged, Titled, and Plated. I want to put some more money into it and can't justify having 2 cars while in school. Haha. The M60+My custom exhaust+5-Speed=Wet dream
    Attached Files

Comment

Sweet so you got it to pass inspection?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I pulled the intake manifold and cleaned it, added all new gaskets, PCV plate, TPS, FPR, IAT semsor, new injector o-rings, and new coil boots. Passed with flying colors and runs and sounds like a champ.

Comment

Once I get the suspension sorted I am gonna look for a 4-4.4l short block and build a hybrid motor with the 3.0l heads.

Comment

Go on (rubs himself gently)

Comment

Gonna build a FBSS airbag setup for it once I get all the balljoints and bushings replaced. May shave the handles too. Need to start my automotive metalworking portfolio.

Comment

And then?

Comment

Burn it.

Comment

Dont even joke like that...not funny lol

Comment

Haha, I plan on slowly going over everything. I really like the E34... paint, interior, stereo.

I want to be able to drive to see my brother in Sacramento through the high desert and not worry about the car. About $5-700 more and I can do dat!

Comment

Im in Houston but would drive up to Austin for a meet anytime.

Comment

Well I love this 5 series.

Comment

Ive always wanted one.

Comment

Pulled the aux fan, keyless entry, sub, amp, head unit, may pull the condenser. Price is now $1200.

Comment

Would you be willing to consider trades/payments? I would love to pick up another dd so I dont have to drive my previa everywhere. I would have some spare cash laying around but I just severed a tendon in my hand last month and that drained all of my spare cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X