No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn pretty much what I'm looking for. Just don't have the time or knowledge to finish it.

Comment

I can finish it Ive just been waiting to get the title from the po. Its a long story but I do finally have the title. I was going to try and work on it this weekend actually

Comment

I just picked up the touring e39 on craigslist. Thanks for the info though

Comment

Poop

Comment

Anyone local interested in an mtech1 spoiler off a sport e28?
            I had it on my vert e30 and it lined up well. Its in great condition for its age. The fiberglass part and the rubber are both good. I have it on a coupé trunk lid if you wanna take that too.

Comment

What color? How much? Pics?

Comment

Its all black. I was thinking around 300 but I honestly don't know what they go for.

Comment

I dont know what these go for either. $300 is too much for me right now. This would look perfect on my late model though.

Comment

Shoot me an offer. Unfortunately I can't put this on the e39..

Comment

Ive got like $100 I know theyre worth more than that I just dont have alot of spare cash at the moment. Do you need any parts?

Comment

Any e39 parts? Or 5x120 wheels or 18in tires or tools or cool BMW stuff or att phones hah I know that's random as heck. just trying to work something out

Comment

Man I dont have any of that. Well I have tools but seeing as Im a mechanic it would be kind of stupid to let go of anything.

Comment

Hay

Comment

we suck

Comment

i used to live in austin .. now currently in dallas

Comment

Working...
                                X