Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
    yeah, just a bit. Kinda like the ridiculous ones in the snack pack commercials.
    sounds pretty accurate. so let's see if we can accomplish a meet first, then plan for a drive. because apparently it takes about 2 months to plan a meet

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
      Sounds like my coils will put a stupid grin on my face. :)
      and mine will put a grin on everyones face.
      CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
      For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Im down for June 2

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
          Spotted a dropped alpine i very today on escarpment. Had a black top and what looked like black bottle caps. Anybody here?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
          haha saw this guy today on 290, going the opposite way so didn't get a real good look.

Comment

Last I saw him he was getting it out of circle c down slaughter. Possible addition? Always looking to liven up the Austin crowd

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I need to swap my rack before any lime creek runs.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Just found this thread. I'm new to Austin and new to e30s but getting more involved with both now. Recently bought a '85 318i, just ordered Bilsteins and H&Rs, I work on an oil rig down near laredo so I'm only in Austin one week out of every 3 driving down there tomorrow and I'm gonna stop off at the pick and pull in San Antonio and try to grab everything to swap to vented front brakes and rear discs.
                I'd be down for any meets if I'm in town but I can never plan when that will be so I'll stay out of scheduling.

Comment

Also I live on Grove off Riverside, if you head north on Grove coming from Riverside the road dead ends into a bunch of parking lots for some little league fields. The parking lots are setup like a perfect autocross course. If you go there during the middle of the day on a weekday or late at night you can get some nice seattime no problem. There aren't really any houses around either so no one to bother either. Good way to calm some nerves and enjoy yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
                    I need to swap my rack before any lime creek runs.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                    what's wrong with it? my rack leaked like no other, so i just cut the belt and drained the fluid. man up haha

Comment

Some of us don't like living without PS. I certainly didn't after a line burst on my Z3 rack. ;)

Comment

Planning for June 2nd then. If we run Lime Creek, we should just cruise through, not slow..but not "arrest me" fast.
                        Gonna be funzies :)
                        Can't wait to schlop my stock 318is around the town!

Comment

Ive got about 2 inches in left to right wheel play on my drivers side. It holds but it can be a bit unpredictable in the turns while on the brakes.

Comment

My roomier has an e36 rack I'm sure he'd sell you, or there are two e30's at the yard on Congress

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
                              Ive got about 2 inches in left to right wheel play on my drivers side. It holds but it can be a bit unpredictable in the turns while on the brakes.
                              ya, i figured it was something other than just a leaking rack.

Comment

NOO, don't let the thread die.

Comment

Working...
                                X