No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrench a part has an 86 in the yard. Sub frame seemed to be intact, but I didn't look that close. I was just there today.

Comment

You sir are alright!
      1992 318ic

Comment

Haha thanks, have fun pulling it!

Comment

We've got a winner!

Also found this 13 button
          1992 318ic

Comment

I hope you pulled the harness/stalk too! I made it easy for you, I ripped the damn dash out to get the carpet out. Sorry I had to break the HVAC panel but it had a stock radio and I didn't have the stupid 5 sided tool. The good news is that it was already cracked so it wasn't really worth saving.
            Last edited by kid8; 02-15-2015, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Hah, I only got half the harness the other day because I didn't know what I was doing but I went back today and got the rest.
              1992 318ic

Comment

good deal man. glad you got what you needed for your vert, it looks great!

Comment

:)

Comment

nice looking rides!

Comment

passed that beauty and had to turn around and snap a pic lol. my girlfriend was being ridiculous and couldn't understand why i would do such a thing. if you look hard enough you can see her hand flipping the camera off.

Comment

haha that's awesome. I can't complain about my girl, she helped me pull carpet out at a yard on Valentines Day without any complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by kid8 View Post
                          haha that's awesome. I can't complain about my girl, she helped me pull carpet out at a yard on Valentines Day without any complaining.
                          damn, that's true love right there. lmao

Comment

Wife? Lol my (now ex) girlfriend hates my car. Like hates it. But this new girl I'm talking to loves it so :up:
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                              Wife? Lol my (now ex) girlfriend hates my car. Like hates it. But this new girl I'm talking to loves it so :up:
                              Not wife. Did you dump the ex because she hated the car?

Comment

Not wife. Did you dump the ex because she hated the car?

I meant you need to wife her.. Directly? No.. Indirectly? Kinda.. Hahaha
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X