Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuuuup

Comment

After mfest I talked to the group Im in into opening an Austin chapter. So im going to try and setup some meets in the near future and would like to see all of you guys at some point. If you want to join our facebook page look up Retro. I gotta warn you guys its a little rough in there so if you get your feelings hurt easily you probably gonna have a bad time.

Comment

fucking sucks, i had to fucking work. but happy to say my car made it haha.

Comment

I"m assuming you're on r3v and you'll read this post.

To the girl in the RHD e30 touring. High five. Also what did it take to get that over here?
          1992 318ic

Comment

Originally posted by caffeinatedsoap View Post

To the girl in the RHD e30 touring. High five. Also what did it take to get that over here?

Bohica
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by caffeinatedsoap View Post

I talked to her and her guy (can't remember if husband or boyfriend... also horrible with names so I don't remember) while they were in the touring. If I remember correctly, she got it off ebay from someone who had already done the import work. I asked if they were on R3V, but they hadn't heard of the site.

I mean, assuming we're talking about the same woman driving the same touring.
              91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

I can't imagine there are a lot of them. I think it was dark blue.
                1992 318ic

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
                  Terry sayther? Lol
                  Are there better options than TS in town? I ask in all seriousness and with no love or lack of it for his shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ocell View Post
                    I talked to her and her guy (can't remember if husband or boyfriend... also horrible with names so I don't remember) while they were in the touring. If I remember correctly, she got it off ebay from someone who had already done the import work. I asked if they were on R3V, but they hadn't heard of the site.

I mean, assuming we're talking about the same woman driving the same touring.
                    They have two. dudes name is Jim bauer not sure what his lady's name is but they appear at house park downtown on occasion. This is all assuming there isn't more than one couple that has 2 tourings Lmao.

Comment

Drove through a puddle last night. Hydrolocked my car and now I'm fucked. Anybody have an m20 they could sell to a dude with the worst luck for cheap?

Comment

Man, sorry to hear that! There is one in SA for sale currently. It's listed with a trans so you may be able to get it for cheap if they split it.

This one would be a drive:

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
                          Drove through a puddle last night. Hydrolocked my car and now I'm fucked. Anybody have an m20 they could sell to a dude with the worst luck for cheap?

Sounds like time for a M50 swap... Did you have a cone intake in it?
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Has a kamotors intake. But man that puddle kept on going.
                            The worst part is it blew out my is lip and splitter
                            Last edited by dothadance; 04-20-2015, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Who has the black e30 with the e30ftw license plate? I spotted you on west 6th near Little Woodrows, on Friday or Saturday I think.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

So I was browsing on GJ and saw this awesome build. Noticed the TC Baur and was wondering if it was anyone on here? I would love to see more pics of the E30.

The house/shop build is inspiring though!

Long time lurker/dreamer but I finally have a build to contribute! A little about us first, we have 4 wonderful children (ages 18, 16, 8 and 4). Older three are boys and finally a little girl (who is spoiled by her brothers). My wife is an artist and loves creating large pieces (canvas...

Comment

Working...
                                X