My s50'd 91 is is almost done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My s50'd 91 is is almost done!

Shop is finishing final touches but I'll be picking it up after work tomorrow, been waiting a couple weeks but I'm stoked!

Clownshoe Motorsports in Dallas rebuilt an S50 for the project, will need to upgrade the suspension and brakes but I'm shitting my pants in anticipation, hope its as awesome as I think it'll be.
    '91 318is, S50 swap, Bilsteing/H&R race, Recaro SRD, etc.

Nice, Would be interested in some pics, congrats and ENJOY. This is still on my future mod list for the e30.
    03' E46 M3--TCKline S/A 400F 450R -- OEM 19's-- DINAN software--330d SSK--ZHP knob
    Future mods -- headers/exhaust, 4.10 diff, 18" ARC-8's :hitler:

91' 318i --coilovers-- skid plate--
    Future mods--new paint--E46 seats--

Comment

Yeah, this is definitely going to be interesting as I am also in talks with those guys to get the same swap on my e30 once I sell my e36 M3. Keep us updated!
      sigpic

Comment

Got the majority of the final bugs and a new exhaust done yesterday, car is 100% better than before. Now I need suspension and brakes....
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by madsedan View Post
          Got the majority of the final bugs and a new exhaust done yesterday, car is 100% better than before. Now I need suspension and brakes....
          Sweet! How does it feel? It should be a big difference.
          sigpic

Comment

Big difference, pulls like an E36 M3, currently running a 3.73 med case diff with the g240 tranny, would be quicker with a ZF tranny.

Comment

I have a set of BBS RS001 wheels if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by madsedan View Post
                Big difference, pulls like an E36 M3, currently running a 3.73 med case diff with the g240 tranny, would be quicker with a ZF tranny.
                Sweet! Yeah it would be better with the ZF.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X