Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucson Tech session you wont want to miss..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucson Tech session you wont want to miss..

Wanted to invite everyone out to an event here in Tucson that should be great, informative, and unique.

The Sonora Chapter BMW CCA is sponsoring a one of a kind opportunity for those who have ever felt intimidated by the prospect of taking care of your car. Come join us at European Auto Tech on Saturday March 2nd at 1:00pm for an informative session presented by Sarah “Bogi” Lateiner, from the TV show on Velocity “All Girl’s Garage”

Sarah “Bogi” Lateiner started 180 Degrees Automotive (up in Phoenix) to provide individualized automotive repair service and educational programs about automobile maintenance, and to break the stereotype that “women don’t know anything about cars.” Her mission is to inform and empower her clients to take an active role in caring for their vehicles, and to encourage other women to pursue careers as auto mechanics.

For more of her inspiring story follow the link to her interview on CBS News:
    National news profile from 2010 telling my story of becoming a mechanic and starting my own garage. More about 180 Auto at http://www.180auto.com or more on ...

European Auto Tech will be giving away 5 roadside kits, handy to have in your car, and 5 dinner coupons from Bosch to attendees of the tech session

Ive heard many good things about her. I never took my car to her because i was on the other side of town. But as a girl my self, when i first found out she had this shop it made me happy.

:D

Comment

Working...
    X