WTB motometer cluster, houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB motometer cluster, houston

I'm looking for a motometer cluster for my 91 325i. If you have one or know anybody that has a working one for sale, please pm me.

Currently, I have a vdo one, but the only gages that works are the fuel and rpm gage. I've checked the fuses and order the speed sensor on the diff.

Or if you know how to fix it or know anyone that is able to make mines work, I can pay them to do the work.
    sigpic

You need an si board or replace the batteries. Clusters don't just die, the batteries go out all the time. I k ow pelican sells one with capacitors that last forever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
      You need an si board or replace the batteries. Clusters don't just die, the batteries go out all the time. I k ow pelican sells one with capacitors that last forever.

Ok, I will look into that. Where can I buy the si board? The cluster worked before with the motometer other than the speedometer . My friend used the car for a couple of months and he changed It to the vdo and now only Gage's work, fuel and rpm
      sigpic

Comment

Pelican parts sells them, and a few places online. You have to take the cluster apart to replace them, and mine did the same thing when I finished my swap. Only the speedo, fuel, and tach work now. They don't use much juice, but once they die they just quit.

Comment

Thanks Paul for the information!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X