Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ: Trade my reupholstered sport seats for your black comfort seats

Hey guys,

I just picked up a new e30 and the PO installed some newly reupholstered sport seats. I'm pretty picky, though, and the stitching isn't an exact match to the original back seat, so I'm just putting out a feeler to see if anyone within a few hours of me (I'm in Phoenix) wants to trade their original comfort seats for my sports.

I've only had the car for a week, but the seats seem to be in very good condition. I'd give them an 8/10 (and again, I'm picky). The leather is soft and has no imperfections and all the functions work. The rails could use some cleaning, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

I would prefer trading for leather seats, but I will also consider trading my front and back seats for a matching vinyl set. My back seat is also in great shape. It has an armrest and the PO installed headrests.

I can send/post more photos on request, but these are the ones I currently have on my phone. Let me know if you're interested!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RMac42; 02-06-2014, 11:29 AM.

Black leather in the valley of the sun, no way. You leave the car in summer anywhere uncovered and that black leather becomes frying pan. vinyl is same.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBMW View Post
      Black leather in the valley of the sun, no way. You leave the car in summer anywhere uncovered and that black leather becomes frying pan. vinyl is same.
      This car came from California so the leather is still nice, fortunately!

I'm sure someone out there has been able to keep their interior from frying...

Comment

I got black comfort seats!!!

#AZE30
        1991 318i
        1989 325i
        1989 335i

Comment

Hey there! So I've got very clean nice all black vinyl front comforts and rears for a coupe. They;re in nice shape and would be willing to trade! Hit me up if this is still a thing you;re interested in.

Comment

i have a set of pretty minty tan cloth comfort seats. front and rear. they are velour and in fantastic shape. too bad I'm in houston. i would be willing to trade and pay shipping one way. i might even have tan sedan door panels.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
            X