Frisco/McKinney/DFW: help with wrenching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frisco/McKinney/DFW: help with wrenching

Would any of y'all in the Dallas 'burbs be interested in helping a mechanically inept brother out? Really I just need help with replacing the giubo on my eta and right now lack of tools and wrenching skills are holding me back lol I can't bear to take the car to a mechanic nor can I really afford to. I can "pay" in favors or we can work work something out lol. Hit me up in this thread or pms, thanks!

If you can get your car on a set of jack stands I would be glad to help. Do you have all your parts? I live off of Lake Forrest and 121, let me know.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Hey if you ever need a hand with something, let me know, I'm just off of 75 and Bethany in Allen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

jegus i live in mckinney off 121 and harden if you ever need any help with anything lmk... good to see some people from north dallas area here.... ill be needing help soon!
        ;D"......still make it flip in that E30 bitch... turning corners testing out my new ish.... LE$" ;D

Comment

Hey I live in Prosper, 1986 325e, and have done some work on it, so if you need help send a PM. I have some tools, and knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by pschuyler View Post
            Hey I live in Prosper, 1986 325e, and have done some work on it, so if you need help send a PM. I have some tools, and knowledge.

If you ever need service done (maintenance or specialty) on it, take it to Spec Motorsports, it's just down the street from you. They are friends of ours and do great work.

They are currently dropping a new clutch and tans into my car, as well as fabbing me a bolt in shifter, so no need for carrier.

Jeff is Mr. E30, so he's the one you should go to with specific questions.
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
            X