Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFW peeps can anyone help me? Tune up? Suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys new to the site... just picked me up a 1985 325e... or should i say i will be Thursday morning out in ennis.... kinda new to the BMW mechanic side of things... The car has been sitting for a min but does run and drive great... just looking to freshen up everything with a place that does good work as far as full tune up and everything out here in north Dallas area or do any of you guys know just some basic things that i might wanna do after i pick it up? If any of you do your own work as far as oil changes and tune ups etc and have the tools ill gladly pay you for a full tune up and pay for all parts i would need so maybe i can save myself a couple bucks at a shop and learn somethings about my own E30.... just want to make sure its mechanically sound... Also was looking for a couple shops and maybe some used suspension parts (springs/coilovers) and ideas for installation if anybody knows any? I went by drobitz shop yesterday in Plano really good guys one turned me on to this forum. thanks!
    Last edited by beemeup30; 07-23-2014, 06:30 AM.
    ;D"......still make it flip in that E30 bitch... turning corners testing out my new ish.... LE$" ;D

Damn.... Anyone..? Ha ha...
    ;D"......still make it flip in that E30 bitch... turning corners testing out my new ish.... LE$" ;D

Comment

I might know a few people that can help you out.

Comment

That's what's up lmk...! The thing won't start now! I know it's simple but I can't figure it out!

Comment

Originally posted by beemeup30 View Post
          That's what's up lmk...! The thing won't start now! I know it's simple but I can't figure it out!

Talked to my dad about this.

Did you try to jump the car? It might be a dead battery. Were the dash lights lighting up? Also get a multimeter and check if your starter is getting power.

Did you ever find a way to get it home? Or is it still out in the middle of no where lol

To really tell you everything you'll want to do, you really should drive the car first to see how it feels, as well as inspect it. If you want you can bring it by my house next week and I'll help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Ok cool... Thanks henna... Shoot you a text... Yea still in the middle of no where ennis lol gotta go get it still lol...

Comment

Spec Motorsports

Spec Motorsports in Mckinney work son my bimmer, I have an 1986 325e located in Prosper. They did my timing belt, and helped swap out my front springs when I was redoing the front suspension, the smaller stuff I do.

Comment

Working...
              X