Any meets around dfw still going on..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any meets around dfw still going on..?

Hey guys wanted to know if there were any meets going on around the area still... Or within the next couple weeks or months... Haven't been In the car scene lately... Still have the Rice killer meets? Dfweuros meets? Etc...? Lmk thanks guys...
    ;D"......still make it flip in that E30 bitch... turning corners testing out my new ish.... LE$" ;D

The only meets I know of in the "area" are the CCM meets, but that's all over Texas/Oklahoma and that's mainly Asian tuner. I think there are a few small ones throughout the DFW area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Yea I know there use to be meet everywhere back in the day...
      ;D"......still make it flip in that E30 bitch... turning corners testing out my new ish.... LE$" ;D

Comment

There are a few small meets but nothing like there was in the past.

Comment

I was thinkin about doin a DFW "roll call" to figure out who all is in the area, I can think of 5 people in the DFW area on here, that's including me and you, Cody.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
            I was thinkin about doin a DFW "roll call" to figure out who all is in the area, I can think of 5 people in the DFW area on here, that's including me and you, Cody.

yea nick that would be cool get some of these guys together i know they have a dfweuro meet every first Thursday of the month in irving i went to that all the time when i had the vw.... i went to the one last month they had a couple new and old BMW there one white e30... but i deff me down for that...

Comment

Originally posted by beemeup30 View Post
              yea nick that would be cool get some of these guys together i know they have a dfweuro meet every first Thursday of the month in irving i went to that all the time when i had the vw.... i went to the one last month they had a couple new and old BMW there one white e30... but i deff me down for that...

I'm not goin to any meets till the fall though, it's too damn hot right now, plus my car still needs a lot of work.

Comment

The only regular ones I know of are cars and coffee Dallas (in Plano) - 1st Sat of every month
                Cars and coffee Ft. Worth - at montgomery plaza, 2nd Sat of the month
                I've never been to the Dallas one but go to the Ft. Worth one with some frequency. There usually is a pretty decent turnout and i usually get there pretty late.

scattered events in ft. worth mostly with American classics from what I've seen
                Montgomery Plaza also has a group every Tue or Wed night 7-9pm I think but its mostly high school kids with hondas

Comment

I go to cars and coffee when i have time. not many e30s there but i do see 2002s, E34s, and E28s. I am not aware of any local euro meets besides the one in Irving.

Comment

Car meets are so 2005

Comment

Working...
                    X