DFW: Need oil pan gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW: Need oil pan gasket

Does anyone in DFW have an oil pan gasket for an M20, my dad said that he had one, and I've got the oil pan off and cleaned and such, and he can't find it if someone in North Dallas had one that'd be grreeaat. Thanks.
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Go to advanced and get some of that silicon gasket maker. It last way longer and is way easier to use then those cork gaskets. Just make sure you get the ones rated for high heat and oil.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Go to advanced and get some of that silicon gasket maker. It last way longer and is way easier to use then those cork gaskets. Just make sure you get the ones rated for high heat and oil.

Autozone will have one in the morning so I'm just gonna go with that I guess
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

good luck man. just did this job last week.. fucking terrible. tried putting the pan back on, but the gasket refused to stay in place. finally took a few of those black triangle office paper clip things and clipped three of the corners to the pan, wish i had thought of that from the beginning instead of fucking around for an hour

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
          good luck man. just did this job last week.. fucking terrible. tried putting the pan back on, but the gasket refused to stay in place. finally took a few of those black triangle office paper clip things and clipped three of the corners to the pan, wish i had thought of that from the beginning instead of fucking around for an hour

I'm just gonna put a tack of gasket adhesive to a couple spots. The bitch was getting the broken motor mount out.

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post

I'm just gonna put a tack of gasket adhesive to a couple spots. The bitch was getting the broken motor mount out.

Comment

Working...
            X