1st Annual AutumnBahn Car Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Annual AutumnBahn Car Show!

AUTUMNBAHN 2007 is just around the corner!! We are setting a new trend for the European car industry!
    "Presented By: Several of today's biggest influences in European Cars in Texas"

SEPTEMBER 16th, 2007 at Houston Farm & Ranch Club. Proceeds from the AutumnBahn car show go to benefit Texas Childrens' Hospital, so this is worthy cause!!

This is the event European car owners in TEXAS have been looking for year after year! AUTUMNBAHN offers its participants the BEST weekend experience possible. From the Pre-Event to "The Main Event", and "After Party Event" this is what sets AUTUMNBAHN apart from the rest to enable it to be the BEST!
    AUTUMNBAHN Car show offers more than a typical Show-N-Shine, but a car show that is judged by Industry Leaders in ways that many other shows have yet to achieve. AUTUMNBAHN judges focus on detail, harmony of modifications, customization, theme, fit and a good display never hurts!. That is the difference between a "cool car" and a "Show Car".
    AUTUMNBAHN 2007 offers separate Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Mini-Cooper, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo & an open Euro Exotic classes!
    All Classes will be awarded 1st thru 3rd place trophies. AUTUMNBAHN has brought in professional industry judges from some of the nations TOP car events. This will eliminate some of the "industries bias" among the European Community.
    Please visit AutumnBahn MySpace http://www.myspace.com/autumnbahn site consistently as it will be updated with new information, new sponsors, vendors, and additions to the event.
    List of our current sponsors;
    - Houston Private Airport - provided Private Jet for AutumnBahn photo shoot
    - Central Helicopter Service - provided Helicopter for AutumnBahn photo shoot
    - BMW of Houston North
    - T&R Pipeline
    - Coca Cola
    - Red Bull Energy Drink
    - DPE Wheels
    - Bavarian Hyper Sport (BHS)
    - Borla Performance Indusrtries
    - Eurobahn Perfomance Tuning Centers
    - Supersprint
    - Stop Tec (High performance brake system)
    - DTM Autohaus
    And more to come.....
    RESERVE YOUR BOOTH SPACE TODAY! Booth Space is still available!!
    at autumnbahn@gmail.com
    Stay tuned for AutumnBahn Website and more imformations.....

Admin can you make this sticky? thanks

Last edited by eyagel; 06-18-2007, 09:04 AM.

this show is going to be huge..if you havent already add their myspace and start spreading the word!!! i would also like to see some other older bmw's there..

--eric

Comment

here are some pictures of the first photoshoot..teasers

Comment

oh nice, looks like I may have to make a trip to houston for this, this is also a week or two prior to Octoberfest.
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

yes, its definately worth taking a trip to houston for..there are alot of exotics attending..including some old school porsche gt800's and an enzo and loads of ferrari's...i am just spreading the word to get some more e30's to come, considering there are only about 8 in houston that are enthusiasts..

more pics to come up later (hopefully)

--eric

Comment

bump

Comment

bump, this event is coming up and is going to be big. eurotuner and some other magazines will be there..check it out www.autumnbahn.com

--eric

Comment

way to use a pick from boone for a tx meet lol

///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                  way to use a pick from boone for a tx meet lol
                  haha i didnt make that. but u should still come out its going to be big!!

Comment

Working...
                  X