X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona Group Drive

March 1st

The route:

We'll take the I-60 to the 177 to the 77 and meet up somewhere with the Tucson crew, From that point we'll do a drive up Mt. Lemmon and then return for socializing and food.

Phoenix crew morning start time and meeting point:

Meet at 9 AM sharp in the AJ's Find Foods parking lot in the strip mall just south of the I-60 and Val Vista. From here we'll travel together to the 177 and so on and so forth.

Since you guys (the PHX crew) will be mtg/ leaving around 9am. I figure, you guys will do some goofing around so that coupled with the drive down will put you in Tucson around 11 or so. I'm thinking we meet for lunch (details below)... the Tucson folks can meet up w/ the PHX crew for lunch as well, and then afterwards we are all energized for the mountain drive.

9:15 - PHX crew leaves the Valley
    9:30 - PHX crew leaves the Valley (for realz this time)
    11:00ish - Meet at Risky Business on Oracle and Pusch View Ln (just south of 1st Avenue)
    1:00 - Head for Mt Lemmon. It'll be about a 1/2 hour drive from the restaurant to the bottom of the mountain.
    1:30 - Ascend the Mt. Lemmon
    2:15ish - Photos / Relax/ Adore snow on mountain
    2:30 - Head back down. The Tucson folks will show the PHX folks where to get gas, and we'll give you a heads-up how to get back to I-10.

5:00 / 6:00 - PHX folks should be back at home for dinner time!

Were looking at 50+ european cars for this group drive, JOIN US!!!

PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS
    Last edited by e30e; 02-16-2008, 05:49 PM.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

I wish my car would be done by then. I would totally drive down there for this.

Comment

Will hopefully be in attendance.

Comment

how did this go?

Comment

Working...
        X