Tire Rack Street Survival in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tire Rack Street Survival in Las Vegas

The TRSS program is an accident avoidence event for drivers between the ages of 16-21. The student will need at least a driving permit to enter. Any student under the age of 18 will need a parent with them. The cost of the school is $60 for the one day event. This is a low speed school, so no helmet needed. And the coach is in the car the entire time while on course.

Registration and prepayment is held on line at www.streetsurvival.org You can also find all the information about the event there too.

The event will be held at the Carpenter's Hall at 501 N. Lamb on November 1, 2008. The students will need to arrive at 7:30am for check in. It will last until 4pm ish. Lunch will be provided for the student.

Any questions, please contact me

Sam V.
    Event Chair

Please understand the importance of this event towards our young drivers. It will give them the important tools to control themselves in emergency situations behind the wheel. Particapting in the event can possibly lower their insurance rates (check your insurance agent). State Farm gives a 10% discount for any hands on driving class.

I understand that times are tough economically. This is why there will be 10 entrants paid for. That's right, your child (or someone you know) or yourself can enter for free. We do have students signed up, so hurry to take advantage of this offer.

To redeem this oppurtunity for a free driving program, you or the person interested will need to contact me. samdianav@cox.net

Sam

Comment

Working...
    X