No announcement yet.

Anyone from NM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about ten minutes east of I-25 at the most. Lunch there would be cool.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Sounds like a great idea! Once I found out my finals schedule I should know when we'll be heading up that way.

Btw this is such bullshit

Stay in the know with the latest Albuquerque news. From the top local and national stories to the latest Albuquerque weather, KOAT has you covered.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Well Alex"Albuquerque30" leaves on Tuesday for tech school/basic training with the air force. But hit me up my cell is 505-314-6667. I know how finals can be, my wife is doing her second to last semester of her masters program at unm and our roomate is in pharm school at unm lol

Comment

Sorry NM folks! I ship out this Tuesday and won't be back till the end of April/beginning of May. I got a great job offer with great short term and long term benefits and took it almost immediately.

Have a great holiday! And I'll see y'all on the other side. Haha.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Dislike

Comment

sadface...also I'm not sure if we'll be stopping by for lunch on the 9th either

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

We miiiigghhhttt be staying in Albuquerque for a day so I'll hit you up if we do end up doing that.

Comment

Hit me up. I have to get a new pan ASAP. I put a new one on today just to have a dipshit in an f250 loose 3 cinder blocks out of his bed and take it out. Less than 3 hours into its life :-(

Comment

Finally the 327i lives! So let's get a cruise or something going.

Comment

Cruise nao Davie ! You me and Casey

Comment

Hey guys I am trying to set up a clean car show at my work,
                        2444 Juan tabo ne albq nm
                        Aspect sign and design. my buddy who caters and has a smoke shop in the same building. So far it's looking like 3pm I will see if we can do some custom decals or do some vinyl wrap stuff.
                        My number is 505-818-7171 let me know.

Josh Intermont

Comment

wtf people we need more enthusiasts out here

Comment

I'll be joining you guys in ABQ. Moving from Oregon in about a month. I have a 91 318i four door in DS. Slowly bringing it back to life for a DD. Look forward to meeting some people. Brian

Comment

Yes more Abq people's. I'm doing half a 5 lug swap this weekend. Maybe. I'm about a month into my 86 325es and I love it

Comment

Sweet. Bstarr3 let us know when you get down here. What up Brent ?

Comment

Working...
                                X